Downtown Toronto

Thread: Downtown Toronto

Downtown Toronto

Hey guys, I just got my bike downtown and usually head out to GPs or the peterbrough wreckers,

I just wanted to know a place I could get some used parts and bike help downtown, I'm looking for some straight bars and maybe some more cafe racer work, along with get getting another passenger foot rest, mine is missing some how!

preferably downtown,

thanks guys!

Re: Downtown Toronto

Nothing left down town except Harley on Front street, doubt that's going to help you. Queensway in Mississauga closet I've seen at Riders Choice.
    Last edited by Acuratech; 04-12-2009 at 07:16 PM.

2008 Honda VTX 1300 C, Cobra Speedster Shorts, Kuryakyn Skull Ram Air, Kuryakyn Ergo Guards, Ultimate Seat. Flame thrower, don't stay too close.

There's TO Cycle in Etobicoke (Brownsline and Lakeshore). There's OCS in the East end. That's where I got the shifter arm knuckle for my Fizzer after the old one needed to get cut.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

There's also The Motorcyclist on Richmond St. http://www.themotorcyclist.ca/ and Rocket Motorcycles around Downsview.
    2005 Kawasaki z750s
    1980 Yamasaki ZXS650 "Lunatic Fringe"

Instructor for www.learningcurves.ca

Quote Originally Posted by tbreeze View Post
    Hey guys, I just got my bike downtown and usually head out to GPs or the peterbrough wreckers,

I just wanted to know a place I could get some used parts and bike help downtown, I'm looking for some straight bars and maybe some more cafe racer work, along with get getting another passenger foot rest, mine is missing some how!

preferably downtown,

thanks guys!
    There is also Rev cycle on Front street downtown. They have a service department but not many parts in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by tbreeze View Post

preferably downtown,

thanks guys!
    Firestart is right, closest used stuff to downtown is Ontario Cycle Salvage.
    http://www.ontariocyclesalvage.com/
    Chris
    Stoney Creek
    2008 KLR650+

Check out The Motorcyclist. It's on Richmond, at Strachan. The guy there is very nice.

FS Moto

www.fsmotorcycle.com

located downtown, friendly guy named glen owns and operates it.

There is a store by the name Flying Squirrel Motorcycle on Carlaw Ave in the east end of Toronto that claims to carry new and NOS motorcycle parts.

FS Moto aka. Flying Squirrel Motorcycles

Deals in new parts mostly. Has a large database of parts for various manufacturers. Friendly and knowledgeable dude.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2ride View Post
    There is a store by the name Flying Squirrel Motorcycle on Carlaw Ave in the east end of Toronto that claims to carry new and NOS motorcycle parts.