"Joke of the day" POINT OF VIEW

Thread: "Joke of the day" POINT OF VIEW

88polska

Talking "Joke of the day" POINT OF VIEW

Two girls meet up and talk about there dates last night. The first says "It SUCKED!!!! he invited me over and made me cook dinner, then after we had sex for two minutes and thats it!!!" The second girl said " My date was amazing!!! he took me out to the most beautiful resturant in the city, then we went back to his place and he lite candels and we had sex for 2 1/2 hours and later on we went on a walk through the park and he walked me back home!"

The guys meet up and talk about there dates last night. The first says "I had the best date ever!!!! I made her cook for me then we had sex for two minutes and i was able to get enough sleep, it was awsome!!!" The second guy says " It was horrible she dragged me to the most expensive resturant, which after wards i didn't have enough money to pay my bills so i was afriad to turn on the lights so i lite some candels, then we had sex and the only thing i could think of is how i'm going to pay my bills for this month so frustrated we had sex for 2 1/2 hours. Later on i didn't have enough money to get her a taxi so i had to walk her to her house!! it was horrible!!!!!"

gsxr_gurl18

Re: "Joke of the day" POINT OF VIEW

LOL funny but so true!!

ahhaa.

So women DO like broke guys, they just don't know it. And if they did, they wouldn't anymore
    http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/306/signaturelj4.jpg

gsxr_gurl18

LOL awww, come on now. It's not about the money. Well, not for all of us anyways. Some of us would much prefer free thoughtfulness than expensive non-sense.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr_gurl18 View Post
    LOL awww, come on now. It's not about the money. Well, not for all of us anyways. Some of us would much prefer free thoughtfulness than expensive non-sense.

My vote is for this post as joke of the day...
    "The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."

- Thomas Jefferson