• average

4 36.36%
  • great

4 36.36%
  • needs improvment

3 27.27%

Thread: Parkway honda

Parkway honda

just checked it out... brand new shop looks great.. they are still slow so you can get your bike done quick... the parts I ordered were correct and there the next day... so far so good

Re: Parkway honda

where dat?

eglinton? same place where they sell CRV's and Odyssey's???

I bought my car there...

An interior panel popped out, they said it was faulty and it needed to be replaced. They ordered it, I went back in when called, waited for an hour, did not have it... i had to go back, wtf? Went back when called, signed the invoice saying they were to install the component, waited an hour to have it installed (under warranty), got the car back, and it was the same panel (had an identifying mark on it), just glued back in. I called them on it and they said that they had no panel in the back, it must have been replaced... i told them 1) the panel it the same as it has a mark on it i know was there before and 2) even if they did replace it where was my old one? They had no explanation, I went back a 3rd time and it WAS installed.

I have not been back since, and would not recommend the place to anyone.

Stopped by to order a few parts today. The Powersports shop is actually behind the main auto building across the street, can't be seen from Eglinton. New, fresh interior. Large service department with a couple of familiar faces. The bike staff are not transplanted car salesmen so kill the speculations about unknowledgeable salespeople. Only issue I see is the very small new bikes display area. Parking facilities aren't finished but should be by the time the season is in full swing.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40