TALON Motorcycle Alarm Group Buy

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TALON Motorcycle Alarm Group Buy

Lightbulb TALON Motorcycle Alarm Group Buy *Coupon Code Active*

The coupon code is now active! Read the quote box below carefully before making your order. I'd like to thank everyone for making this group buy possible

Quote Originally Posted by TALON Alarms via johnny5
    Ladies and Gentlemen, your coupon code is as follows. It is case sensitive so please just copy & paste it from below.

*COUPON EXPIRED*

Due to the larger size of the group buy, the free shipping is across the board and is now available for the base model as well. With the savings in taxes, etc. you are looking at a $70 discount. Coupon will state a dollar discount of $34.90. Perimeter sensor will be added to the order but will not reflect in the shopping cart at time of check-out. Multiple orders from the same buyer will need to be entered individually otherwise the coupon will be applied to the first alarm and not the rest of the lot.

Phone orders will not be accepted.

The coupon code will only work when selecting either the T-3300 ($145.95) or the T-3300i package ($169.95), so don't get confused by selecting another package type and wonder why the coupon can't be applied. Please don't forget to select your harness type when ordering. Have an 09 model and are unsure?.., please use the web submission form at
    http://www.talonalarms.ca/contact/

The coupon code expires April 4th.

No tracking numbers will be provided as Canada Post only offers delivery confirmation numbers with Express Post service therefore any requests for tracking numbers will be ignored.

All shipments will be delayed from Mar. 27th till April 5th (possibly longer) as Brad will be overseas wrenching in Japan. Some orders will ship before Mar. 27. but the majority will not and will be dealt with upon Brad's return. So knowing this please understand that any requests asking if your item has been shipped yet will be ignored.

Good Luck!
    Group Buy Details:

Talon has made the following offer:
    20+ people - free shipping, free perimeter sensor & bike specific mounting harness ($70 value)*

So you would either get the Basic alarm (T3300) for $145.95 or the Battery Back-up version for $169.95 + tax & shipping. You would then get a free perimeter sensor & mounting harness along with the alarm, assuming we get enough people. This alarm is far better than anything from Gorilla, and has all the features of the Scorpio alarm (except 2-way pager) at about half the price.

*No orders will ship until 20+ are received in order to justify the current discount level

People Interested (PM me to add your name to the list):
    1. m0cha - order placed
    2. adri - order placed
    3. GT_Hawk - order placed
    4. slick7 - order placed
    5. i3kc - order placed
    6. strictlye - order placed
    7. rolandf - order placed
    8. bishop - order placed
    9. rocketrc51 (3x alarms) - order placed
    10. dddale
    11. blink - order placed
    12. weequay - order placed
    13. jp_mccurry - order placed
    14. Hedges - order placed
    15. skorpion - order placed
    16. MovinUp
    17. fbristow - order placed
    18. masalma (2x alarms) - order placed
    19. TmaX - order placed
    20. ROMEO006 - order placed
    21. buster1
    22. 08R6
    23. otoman1969
    24. Car2Slo - order placed
    25. Fuzzman - order placed
    26. SteelersFan - order placed
    27. rmemedic
    28. Polish_Eagle - order placed
    29. cmdr foley
    30. jforzag
    31. RichardTPC - order placed
    32. New_Era_Inc - order placed
    33. minkis
    34. Lickety-Split - order placed
    35. cager - order placed
    36. Brit Biker - order placed
    37. NinjaBro 3 - order placed
    38. rydr4lyfe - order placed
    39. paksoy - order placed
    40. FoSs - order placed
    41. Krimesf4i - order placed
    42. steve220s - order placed
    43. WoBblyCaT
    44. drvrswtd - order placed

Alarm Details

- Talon's Product Page
    - Talon's User Forum (helpful install information)

$145.95 CDN - Basic (T3300)
    Dual stage shock sensor
    Dual axis tilt sensor
    Digital accelerometer
    2 Multi-function remotes
    Compact microprocessor
    Starter immobilizer
    Current sensor
    Built-in flashing lights relay
    Compact design piezo siren
    Code hopping remotes
    2 year warranty

$169.95 CDN - Basic w/ Battery Back-up (T-3300i)
    Battery Back-up Siren
    Dual stage shock sensor
    Dual axis tilt sensor
    Digital accelerometer
    2 Multi-function remotes
    Compact microprocessor
    Starter immobilizer
    Current sensor
    Built-in flashing lights relay
    Code hopping remotes
    2 year warranty

*Please note that I do not work for Talon. I'm organizing this group buy for the benefit of GTAM members. If you have any further questions please let me know in this thread or via PM and I'll do my best to answer them.
    Last edited by m0cha; 04-06-2009 at 09:29 AM.

Re: TALON Motorcycle Alarm Group Buy

I was already planning on buying the Talon 3300ip

So I guess I would buy
    $169.95 CDN - Basic w/ Battery Back-up (T-3300i) and get the perimeter sensor (p) free?

Sounds good. If we can get this in time for my next service (should be about a month from now) I'll be down for one
    I'm assuming seperate transactions, seperate shipping addresses, but same group code or something?

put me in for $169.95 CDN - Basic w/ Battery Back-up (T-3300i)
    me in I want the entire set lol but I know they don't have wire harness for my bike. but not a big deal as long as I provide detailed pictures of my bikes connectors they will make it up for me. So hey put me down. PM sent. I am interested in how long tell we do this as well. bike arives in 2 weeks. Betting I would not get the harness right away idea but have to deal with them after the fact for it lol.

do note its over 1/2 price with stock price. Group buy of maybe 5 scorpio alarms gets you 340$ range USD convert that to canadian and such and then shipping and such to Canada wow.
    Last edited by GT_Hawk; 03-20-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks guys, I'll put you down. It will be separate transactions almost certainly, I have to speak with Talon and work out the transaction details. If you check their website, you can find out if they have a harness available for your bike (go to Build Alarm).

O I know they don't I already checked months ago lol. but they have a deal where if they don't have the harness but you help them make it ie provided DETAILED pic's and such you get the first one for free so that was my plan which I was going to do in 2 weeks once I get my bike So free harnes not as big a deal to me as hey I would get one anyway lol but the free primater sensor makes this well worth it as I wanted the ehtire package.

BTW here is a great review and instalation tips. and just think its Canadian EH wooo

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcyc...300-review.htm
    http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcyc...stallation.htm

also there have been people who have built ther eown fm transmiter (one on this fourm) even and you can buy unaversial ones if you realy want that but to be hoenst think the FM thing is way WAY over raited
    Last edited by GT_Hawk; 03-20-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Count me in for the $169 package (As long as we get 10 ppl to get the bonus items.)

Add me to the list, I want the top perimeter sensor and harness. I'm thinking of just installing it myself.
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

just a note most insurance company that give breaks based on alarms want the battery backup so hey for the few extra $ highly recommend it. I may ask State Farm if they recognize this alarm.

and i3kc we get 5 people we get free sensor, the ware harness is not required but makes for easier install and minimal wire cutting.

it's really easy to install, plus my little mod gives me 2+km range, love it.

the only thing is that shock sensor is not sensitive enough (at least for me).
    ================================
    '00, CBR 929rr
    If you steal my bike, I will steal your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    Add me to the list, I want the top perimeter sensor and harness. I'm thinking of just installing it myself.
    installation with the harness is dead easy... its all completely plug and play.

Quote Originally Posted by GT_Hawk View Post
    just a note most insurance company that give breaks based on alarms want the battery backup so hey for the few extra $ highly recommend it. I may ask State Farm if they recognize this alarm.

and i3kc we get 5 people we get free sensor, the ware harness is not required but makes for easier install and minimal wire cutting.
    no discount from statefarm for an alarm.

Is there a typo for the price of the one without the back up alarm?

Talon web site says MSRP is $145.95.

perhaps you can bargain for free shipping if you can get more people?

i may be interested...i'll get back to you if i am.

True. $24 for shipping seems a bit expensive.

List has been updated guys. Just wanted to reiterate that you will be dealing through Talon directly. I'm simply organizing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by i3kc View Post
    Is there a typo for the price of the one without the back up alarm?

Talon web site says MSRP is $145.95.
    Sorry about that, typo on my part. It's $145.95

I'm in for the $169.95 CDN - Basic w/ Battery Back-up (T-3300i). Was gonna buy the all that anyway next month.

$24 is abit steep for within canada delivery. I paid $24 for a delivery's from england.

BTW, Primmum does do discounts on Alarms. Brought my insurance down by a measly $12.
    Bishop
    ex - Red '96 GS500e
    now - Dark '09 696 Now with Red parts

So do we pay any taxes on this? I am considering it heavily. Or is it 169+24 and it's a done deal?

i bought mine 2 months ago, I wish I would have known their was a group buy for this. I paid 200 for my package (perimeter + spare batter) its a very good alarm you guys will like it.
    Only problem is that it drains the battery quite quickly if you dont use it but that wont be a problem in the summer
    make sure to unplug it when you don't use it so that it wont constantly use the battery (even if on a battery tender), this decreases the battery's life.

johnny5

Put Canada in as the 'ship to' country and low and behold shipping is $11.95.

soooooo when are we doing this?
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg