MorePowerRacing.com - anyone ordered before?

Thread: MorePowerRacing.com - anyone ordered before?

MorePowerRacing.com - anyone ordered before?

their prices seem pretty good and they ship USPS. just want to see if anyone's actually ordered from them before...thanks

Re: MorePowerRacing.com - anyone ordered before?

I bought a Yosh slip-on from them a few years back, no problems, good prices...... I had it shipped to a buddy in Florida, who brought it cross border with him when he returned from his vacation..... I would definitely order from them again, but with the current state of our dollar, I find that I get as good, if not better prices from GP bikes in Ajax... Cheers ! Les

You bring a Ducati to life, all other bikes you just start......

current ride: 2005 DUCATI Monster S4R

for paint or plastic repair inquiries, email me direct: booth_1@sympatico.ca

Re: MorePowerRacing.com - anyone ordered before?

I bought a yosh pipe (That Envy Rides told me wasn't available for my bike anymore) for half the price of anything around town. After that I also ordered a Shoei helmet for around 50% of the Royal Distributing price.

What's amazing is they ship USPS and I paid zero duty on the pipe and the helmet (and wow did they pack the **** out of that helmet, shoei box inside a HUGE box with popcorn styro and bubble wrap etc).

I highly recommend those cats, if the price is right after conversion (when I bought the dollar was at par for the most part); they were also pretty good ship times for Seattle (I think I got it in about 2 weeks from date of order).