Re: Ontario Tag-o-rama

every second i spend on my bike is bliss. I could care less if its raining

Quote Originally Posted by yettiman121 View Post
    every second i spend on my bike is bliss. I could care less if its raining
    lol right on!
    The artist formely known as Frenchfry

So what is the most current pic that we have to get?
    *~Maggie~*

Banned

well, its getting a little confusing..

I posted a pic at niagara falls, Which no-one duplicated.

Daught gave it a shot twice. first was way off, second was alot closer.

So to keep the game moving along, I accepted daughts pic.

so currently there is no pic. were waiting for daught to give a new one.

( hopefully he doesnt use the one he posted a week ago ) hehe

so currently there is no pic. were waiting for daught to give a new one.

Bueller?.........Bueller?.............Bueller?
    "I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird." FZ

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

KELOWNA 09 'The big wet one..'

K I think at this point Yettiman can post a new destination? Weekend is here folks and I thik we should keep this rolling - no?
    Leave him alone Lock!
    Dyna Coils/wires, 750 ECU, Dyna Rev Limiter, Orient Express Drag 2nd Gear replacement, Rebuilt Tranny, Mikuni RS 36 Flatslides, BMC Pod Filters, GSXR 1000 '01 Titanium Header and Exhaust, Oil cooler base Mod,Busa Rear Shock, Braided SS Brake Lines &Clutch Line, Busa Clutch Master, Busa Clutch Slave, FP Clutch Detent Spring, Ape Manual CCT, GSXR K1 Fork Caps/Adjusters, Race Tech Springs,

Quote Originally Posted by sinbin View Post
    K I think at this point Yettiman can post a new destination? Weekend is here folks and I thik we should keep this rolling - no?
    I think we are waiting for the previous guy to post up his new location, right? Who's the "boss" of this game?
    *~Maggie~*

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha_Gurl View Post
    I think we are waiting for the previous guy to post up his new location, right? Who's the "boss" of this game?
    there is no boss....that would be too much like work...

yetti accepted daught's tag, so we are waiting on daught....I think he is online I guess we could mob pm him or something....
    "I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird." FZ

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevie t View Post
    there is no boss....that would be too much like work...

yetti accepted daught's tag, so we are waiting on daught....I think he is online I guess we could mob pm him or something....

I sent him a PM about 15 min ago, and asked him to put up a new spot.

However, I'd be more than happy to put up a new spot.Im going out in a few minutes.

If daught doesn't post/respond I would say it defaults back to the previous poster.

— Dr. Seuss

So would it help to propose that if there is not a new destnation posted within 48 hours (subject to reasonable weather) the right to post a new destination defaults to the previous rider? Or is there already a time limit?
    C'mon Yettiman, get a grip on this activity ! :P
    Leave him alone Lock!
    Dyna Coils/wires, 750 ECU, Dyna Rev Limiter, Orient Express Drag 2nd Gear replacement, Rebuilt Tranny, Mikuni RS 36 Flatslides, BMC Pod Filters, GSXR 1000 '01 Titanium Header and Exhaust, Oil cooler base Mod,Busa Rear Shock, Braided SS Brake Lines &Clutch Line, Busa Clutch Master, Busa Clutch Slave, FP Clutch Detent Spring, Ape Manual CCT, GSXR K1 Fork Caps/Adjusters, Race Tech Springs,

Quote Originally Posted by sinbin View Post
    So would it help to propose that if there is not a new destnation posted within 48 hours (subject to reasonable weather) the right to post a new destination defaults to the previous rider? Or is there already a time limit?
    C'mon Yettiman, get a grip on this activity ! :P
    the gta version was given a limit to make it turn quicker.(currently open)..this one is supposed to be open....I think yetti will be shooting later today while he is out, just in case....

— Dr. Seuss

Banned

this is not a dictatorship !!!!!!
    I hate illinois Nazi's!!! lol

the weekend is coming up, and im sure that theres alot of people that would love to play along in this game, So i think its FAIR to say that if Daught doesnt Post in here, telling us what his intentions are in regards to a pic, by 5 pm, then it was fall back on the previous poster to either get a new spot, or pick someone at random

this is not a dictatorship !!!!!!
    I hate illinois Nazi's!!! lol

the weekend is coming up, and im sure that theres alot of people that would love to play along in this game, So i think its FAIR to say that if Daught doesnt Post in here, telling us what his intentions are in regards to a pic, by 5 pm, then it was fall back on the previous poster to either get a new spot, or pick someone at random
    Sure, it has been a while since the post, but what if daught works in a cubicle farm and cannot post prior to 5 pm?

Anyway, Ellwood you are the last valid poster so you control the game at this point, your call, welcome to Illinois.....

Jake

— Dr. Seuss

lets get a move on ppl
    Im getting ready to start some ownage
    ** Thanks for being a part of the GTAM Ride for Sight Motorcycle Team! **
    "Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, b!tch?" - Ari Gold, Entourage
    2007 GSXR750, 2005 CRF450X | Proud Member of the 2006-2008 ODSC! | Facebook me!

I WINZ?!

oke oke I thought my pic was no good but here we go.

Too bad my last week pic was no good It was awesome. Sorry about the pic being a bit blurry it was getting dark.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie t View Post
    Sure, it has been a while since the post, but what if daught works in a cubicle farm and cannot post prior to 5 pm?

Anyway, Ellwood you are the last valid poster so you control the game at this point, your call, welcome to Illinois.....

Jake
    Cubicle farm? http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...f1a8a9332769da This is how my next week looks like. I get paid to ride to a bunch of timmies all over Ontario. I love my job

Quote Originally Posted by daught View Post
    Cubicle farm? http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...f1a8a9332769da This is how my next week looks like. I get paid to ride to a bunch of timmies all over Ontario. I love my job
    nice, let me know if they need anyone else....

ps since you're employed, go buy a camera you can take with you on your bike.

— Dr. Seuss

Banned

Daught, what do you do ? I'd love to do that