Shane Kingsley

Thread: Shane Kingsley

Banned

Thumbs up Shane Kingsley

If you get a chance to, download the free music he has posted.
    Very good quality mp's I think he recorded from his live sets from his RECORDS with a DAT machine.
    You get the old school record sounds

http://www.shanekingsley.com/

Shane...AWESOME music. I have downloaded almost all of the first set in the Classic house area ( I think your link to more classic house is broken).

To really appreciate this music you HAVE to listen to it on a good stereo such as car or home. The little earbud headphones will not provide you the proper tones IMO.

Keep up the good work, MUCH appreciated.

Can you list some clubs where you play or clubs that still caters to this and similar music?

Re: Shane Kingsley

Thanks for the kind words and the note on the broken link. It's fixed now.

Most of the sets recorded were done with vinyl and recorded as wave files then converted to mp3's. I have done DAT conversions, but I haven't posted any of those sets.

Now I just use Serato as I converted my whole record collection to high bit mp3's and wave files. So my whole record collection is with my brother and a good friend who also dj's...I miss the little snap-crackle-pop sounds from my vinyl, but it was too much to keep moving around it took up so much space.

I don't play in clubs much anymore... Too busy with other things in life now... You might want to go and check out www.tribe.ca for info on clubs or parties that gave this kind of music because Toronto has some really good talent...They have a section on upcoming events which you might find helpful... I really only DJ for charity parties, small private parties and recording sets at home for the website...

Cheers,
    Shane
    www.shanekingsley.com - House (and jungle) Music All Night Long

The Big Map of Ontario's Best Roads.