any sites....

Thread: any sites....

any sites....

Hey guys - im looking at getting into stunting, im looking to buy a stunt ready bike, or something really cheap that i could just build up some stunt parts for it.
    Are there any decent sites/forums you guys would recommend for the GTA that would have stuntbikes/crashed bikes that i could purchase.
    These forums are good, but not for buying a stunt bike.

Any help would be great,
    Thanks
    r6kid

Re: any sites....

your on the site for gta area... if you dont mind shipping from the states www.stuntlife.com
    Need something welded? Mild or Stainless Steel and Aluminium. PM me for quotes!

There is only about 25 Stunt Riders in the GTA, and I doubt anyone is selling their bike.
    Therefore you'll probably have two build your own.
    Find a crashed or cheap F.I. 600 sportbike to start...then order the stunt parts or build your own!
    Good Luck
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

here ya go, i just stumbled on it

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ109621453

just get a better cage and your set!

I wouldn't bother...there's a reason they want to sell and get or 636.
    I'd bet that a 929 doesn't make a good stuntbike, or any litrebike for that matter.

Sure you could get started with it, but before long that bike will hold you back from progressing and learning control.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    I wouldn't bother...there's a reason they want to sell and get or 636.
    I'd bet that a 929 doesn't make a good stuntbike, or any litrebike for that matter.

Sure you could get started with it, but before long that bike will hold you back from progressing and learning control.
    +1 youll just end up where that guy is, wasted money on a 1000cc sport bike when what you really need is a 600...

corpse you should know this more then anyone, didnt you start off on a 900RR and move to an F4i for a reason? Doesnt the F4i suit what you want to do better?

Get the 929 great stunt bike don't listen to the haterzzzz.....

hey its "SUZI" 's bike! Might get a hookup too...

litres are good for street/lot use! but your right if your sticking to the lots a 600 is what you want!

but really, who around here has a fully setup stuntbike for sale??? well atleast for cheap... like noone!

if the kids riding street and lots then the big bike is good for the extra power to help you learn on.

any bike worth ridin with legit papers is 4gs
    stunt parts 2gs
    random broken **** in the first season is like 1g

7gs!

that guy is selling a setup bike WITH extra parts! i think its worth it for the kid to take!

dunno how much the guy wants for it though...
    Last edited by corpse; 03-04-2009 at 08:19 PM.

nissan hand brake? whats that, does it look like a pedal

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    nissan hand brake? whats that, does it look like a pedal
    I think it's a stock Honda front master ...just set up as a hand brake.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

true that, i think it is called nissan now that i think of it
    i wonder how well it works cause i got one kicking around somewhere if anybody wants it

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    true that, i think it is called nissan now that i think of it
    i wonder how well it works cause i got one kicking around somewhere if anybody wants it
    The 929/954 stock front brake master is supposed to work really well as a hand brake master

I bought mine from Florida. $2000 us + 450 to have it delivered to Buffalo then I picked it up from there. 02' F4I, clean title, FI cage, FI 12 bar, brembo hand brake, easy pull clutch, dented and smoothed tank, 60 tooth sproket, hohey rear sets, omr subcage, 0 degree clipons, acrebis lights, braided lines. Its cheaper to buy it already done, if you price out all this stuff, with shipping its probably $2500can. I know a couple guys down there I met when I went 2 stuntwars, if u need help pm me and I'll hook u up with the shipping guy2.

nice choice of bike! congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by jessiD View Post
    I bought mine from Florida. $2000 us + 450 to have it delivered to Buffalo then I picked it up from there. 02' F4I, clean title, FI cage, FI 12 bar, brembo hand brake, easy pull clutch, dented and smoothed tank, 60 tooth sproket, hohey rear sets, omr subcage, 0 degree clipons, acrebis lights, braided lines. Its cheaper to buy it already done, if you price out all this stuff, with shipping its probably $2500can. I know a couple guys down there I met when I went 2 stuntwars, if u need help pm me and I'll hook u up with the shipping guy2.
    Its nice to see someone actually lay out a realistic cost to build a stunt bike, I try not to laugh but its hard when you got people posting looking for clean title F4is in good condition for $1000....Or fully preped stunt bikes for $2000