Blue Streak Racing.

Thread: Blue Streak Racing.

Thumbs up Blue Streak Racing.

hey everyone.
    I bought a few things from Blue Streak Racing.

They are nice on the phone, have good pricing, and fast shipping.

Top notch.

Just thought I would share my kind words with the rest of you.

check them out.
    http://www.bluestreakracing.ca/

and they are Canadian too!!!!

Thanks to the people at Blue Streak.
    Anthony.

Re: Blue Streak Racing.

i was just going to start this thread, but i was too lazy to search if one had already been opened.

i have been dealing with tony since the bike how last year and continue to buy from him. hes a great guy with quality products. i have spent in my eyes a fair amount of money on the hobby and a great with tony, and havent been let down yet. i have gone out of my way to spend more money on better products and deal with A+++ customer service.

i would actually rather spend a little more money and deal with tony than go else where. and i learned that the hard way. that being said his prices on the exact same products are very competitive if not better, and hes is more than helpful and willing to work with you.

GREAT GUY AND GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!!! A+

Chris
    "Ride it like ya robbed it"
    "You can out run a cop, but you will never out run the radio call"

+1 yup me too big fan.
    * It's about safety, stupid.

Thumbs up Re: Blue Streak Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by johnp View Post
    +1 yup me too big fan.
    I'm a fan too! He's not too far from me, very nice and extremely knowledgeable. No ******** guy !

He's even nicer if you show up with a lg Tim Hortons tea with just milk

Bought a MSR pro lever and SS brake lines....got the lever and lines super quick, but didnt get any fittings for the caliper (i guess he forgot) he had to make up lines (older bike). But got them a week later after he was notified about the issue.

Great people there....will buy again!

Thumbs up Re: Blue Streak Racing.

+1 for Tony

I ordered some pads and rotors from BSB and couldn't ask for better service.

Has anyone had a problem with returns to Tony? Im about to buy a pipe from him and im just a little concerned that it is the wrong pipe because he is about 20% cheaper than anywhere else. So if it is the wrong pipe i just want to make sure he will have no problems with me returning it. On his site it says that you can return anything with a full refund within 30days of none use but i just wanted to hear opinions straight from people who have delt with him.

^you shouldent have any trbl tony is a stand up guy, what you are seeing is who good he actually is with his pricing, so u wont even need to use his return policy. a friend of mine did business with him on my advice and bought an yosh R55 for his 07 gixer 600 and tony saved him nearly 300 bucks i believe when it was said and done.
    and if need be and you need to return something there should not be any issues, he made me up a set of braided lines front and rear for my bike and i was worried that the front wouldnt fit(they just looked so short) and the back was a custom length he said any trbl just bring them back and we'll make sure there right.(i like to drive out and say whats up, hence why he said bring them back) Make the purchase and see where you lie i am sure there wiull be no trbl.

ps, tony i havent talked to you yet but if you see this first the lines fit perfect. YES cant wait to ride!!!

Right on, well all that is good to hear. As long as everything checks out on my bike tomorrow during its tune up i will be ordering my pipe tomorrow or friday.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RookieRider View Post
    Right on, well all that is good to hear. As long as everything checks out on my bike tomorrow during its tune up i will be ordering my pipe tomorrow or friday.

Thanks.
    Do yourself a favor and talk to Tony first, because there is no point in possibly ordering the wrong pipe if you can figure it out before hand...Ive been Emailing Tony back and forth about 2-5 times a day recently, because I have alot of stuff on order with him...Most of this stuff is 2009 model product that isnt even really on the market yet. Tony is very knowledgeable and if he doesnt know about a product I need, he will find out about it and get it for me...

So yeah give him a shout, and ask the questions that you need to know... He returns Emails every day, usually within a few hours...Even from his blackberry when hes not in the office...

Go BSR!

Right on, Tony and I emailed back and forth yesterday a bit to make sure the product was the one that i wanted. He doesn't get a lot of inquiries about the pipe i wanted so i wanted to make sure it was the right one. I emailed him the product number and picture of the pipe and he said "yep" that is the one i was talking about too. So hopefully the pipe will be ordered tomorrow or Friday and be on its way soon.

Is Bluestreak open on Saturdays?

i have arranged to go out and pick up parts on a # of saturdays, but that was set up during the week. give tony a shout he will answer and let you know 100%

I was just wondering because we have been emailing back and forth about some products and just didn't know if he would reply or look for prices on products on a Saturday.

Thanks though.

^ya i believe he will, and as johnnyp said if hes out he will even get back to u on his blackberry, when i have been there on saturdays he was still taking calls....