March 21st GTAM Ring in the Spring Party

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March 21st GTAM Ring in the Spring Party

March 21st GTAM Ring in the Spring Party

GTAM motorycle in partnership with RFS is throwing a party
    Goals: To shake off those winter blues with a kick butt party and maybe raise a little money while were at it

When: Saturday March 21st
    Time: 8pm till ????
    Theme: Mardis Gras Fiesta... Yep... beads beads beads and pinata's

I am meeting with Croc Rock later this week to discuss which floor with be ours... Yes thats right we are in talks for an entire floor dedicated to the GTAM crew. Its a rough outline right now, but we are working on things like games, an auction, and some raffles. And when I say auction I don't mean things, I mean people... so any ides of what you guys would prefer let me know and of course if you want to volunteer

For those of you who remember the last Croc Rock party, it was way crazy and a little insane... lets go bigger and better for this one.

UPDATE:

Went and spoke to the croc rock people and confirmed the space. Members have until 10pm to enter the rock before the $5 cover charge applies. GTAM members have an automatic line by pass in the event that there is a line. I am still working on that though, hopefully if you show up in Mardis Gras of Fiesta attire I am hoping to get the cover by-passed will see how well my charms work

Saturday night features CHEAP DRINKS* till 10 as well as 1/2 price apps

Things I am working on for the party

Silent Auction
    Poker Tables
    Pinata
    50/50 draws
    A hottie auction (volunteers needed)
    Last edited by Isis; 02-25-2009 at 10:11 PM.
    http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4281/thatscrazy12qn4.gif

Re: March 21st GTAM Ring in the Spring Party

Now you've revealed your true motives!!! You're draggin' us into your cougar-den!!! Fortunately I'm already too old and stringy for most cougars, so I'm most likely in

P.S. For future reference, a bar/club even with cheap booze like Croc can draw away a lot of money that could be donated to the cause. Next year, another location might be a better idea.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Can you send the private jet for me in Montreal please, thanks a bunch,

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Now you've revealed your true motives!!! You're draggin' us into your cougar-den!!! Fortunately I'm already too old and stringy for most cougars, so I'm most likely in

P.S. For future reference, a bar/club even with cheap booze like Croc can draw away a lot of money that could be donated to the cause. Next year, another location might be a better idea.
    lol well first and foremost its about giving back to the community for all their hard work all these years, and to just let loose and party. But if we happen to raise some money in the process well that is just a bonus

So does that mean you are going to volunteer to be one of my auctions

Whats wrong with Croc, I know someone the works there that is also a member here...Gonna ask him if hes working on this night, maybe he can get me in the back door..

I have plans that day and into the evening BUT I will see what I can do.

I will have some things for you though. Aftermarket tire hugger for a ZX6 (brand new), think I have a couple of visors (Shoei) and I will see what else is in my parts closet. Maybe a silent auction for stuff?

Croc Rock hey...I kinda remember the last party...wonder if I'm allowed back...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Whats wrong with Croc, I know someone the works there that is also a member here...Gonna ask him if hes working on this night, maybe he can get me in the back door..
    The back door? Why the back door.. do you enjoy the back door? are you coming out of the closest or something.

lol as far as I know so far it will cost nothing for gtam memebers to get in, at least I am still working on it

Quote Originally Posted by ts View Post
    Croc Rock hey...I kinda remember the last party...wonder if I'm allowed back...

lol I have already spoken to them about our "disturbances" last time and was told all is forgiven...

You aren't going to molest me again are you? Cause I am thinking I will have to charge you for every grab lol I could raise all my money just on you

Quote Originally Posted by tarah View Post
    I have plans that day and into the evening BUT I will see what I can do.

I will have some things for you though. Aftermarket tire hugger for a ZX6 (brand new), think I have a couple of visors (Shoei) and I will see what else is in my parts closet. Maybe a silent auction for stuff?
    SWEET although I think you need to clear your schedule for this one... I remember the groove you had going last time
    Last edited by Isis; 02-24-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    The back door? Why the back door.. do you enjoy the back door? are you coming out of the closest or something.

lol as far as I know so far it will cost nothing for gtam memebers to get in, at least I am still working on it

lol I have already spoken to them about our "disturbances" last time and was told all is forgiven...

You aren't going to molest me again are you? Cause I am thinking I will have to charge you for every grab lol I could raise all my money just on you

SWEET although I think you need to clear your schedule for this one... I remember the groove you had going last time

You liked the grab,...and I'm sure we could make a few bucks....

LOL, I guess thats well known for that.
    Resident Loudmouth

Oh yeah - I remember now....I think! I vaguely recollect someone getting tossed out , wasn't me (surprise, surprise). I'd bank on her molesting you again though!

I will try, but only if we can get the cute french guy back with the killer dimples - hey Simon where you at kiddo? grrrwl!

Yep .. could be in for this one.
    maybe grab a few fellow fire fighters and come down for a drink ..
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

Count me in

Isis,

Count me in and let me know if I can help out or volunteer my services!

Looking forward to burning some pent up energy! woooo hooooo!
    Good Girls Go To Heaven . . . While Bad Girls Go Everywhere!

No Im just cheap, and I dont want anyone knowing I actually go to Croc Rock.... So I'll come in the back door for free, and unseen....

Hey Isis, I can donate a couple of movie passes, not much but I am sure someone will be happy to win them

Tarah: I sooo forgot about him until now... YES all accents welcome

Infernobuster: Lets talk in PM I have a favour to ask

Kewl Kitty: Would love some help, will keep you posted

ZX600: Yeah people like me... Free movies weee

JohnnyP: Don't tempt me

any strip tease?

Tarah: I sooo forgot about him until now... YES all accents welcome