I am in love with Obama!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am in love with Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I am in love with Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew978 View Post
    nope, not by a long shot. politics is a pendulum, things will swing back the GOP's way. I can almost guarantee within the net decade they'll either get control back of Congress, the White House or both.

Either because the GOP can reorganize itself, the grassroots will get enthused again by the "Evil lefty's in power" or simply because the grass is always greener on the other side, people will see that things haven't changed radically under the dem's (they never do, regardless of who's in power) and will want the other guys back in power so they can "fix" things and make "changes"
    I dont mean the GOP is done forever, that would be silly...

Im saying for now the United States citizens are sick of the GOP, and they are starting to see their greed and corruption. At least thats what the general consensus is. Naturally, the US will get sick the Dems. having full power and give the power back to the GOP.

Laissez Faire economies work in theory, the same way quantam entanglement works in theory. A market without regulation will have severe troughs, and the cyclical swings will almost certainly be much more violent than they are with regulation. Show me one economy that has been left on their own and succeeded.
    RR

Quote Originally Posted by Marko G View Post
    I dont mean the GOP is done forever, that would be silly...

Im saying for now the United States citizens are sick of the GOP, and they are starting to see their greed and corruption. At least thats what the general consensus is. Naturally, the US will get sick the Dems. having full power and give the power back to the GOP.

gotcha, and +1 to that

Andrew - Scarberia

Quote Originally Posted by roadtoruin View Post
    I think he is more relevant now than ever. Here's a few good clips of him on the bailout plan of creating money out of thing air and grilling the chairman of the Fed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6rQ0U01Yc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS6Y8lxig30
    Thanks RTR, the guy's pretty sharp and articulate, he sure seems to have his wits about him.

Can't say I understand everything he's talking about but I do get the impression that the Fed is messing with things too much, and not because I oppose government intervention out of principle like RP does, but because I don't think the Fed fully understands what they're messing with, and that's exactly what caused the meltdown in the first place.

Here's a vid of him in debate that is far easier to follow, and where he makes some very difficult but valid comments.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7d_e...eature=related
    There is no planet B.