ahahahahah yutttttttttttttttttttt uggggggggggggggggg - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ahahahahah yutttttttttttttttttttt uggggggggggggggggg

Re: ahahahahah yutttttttttttttttttttt uggggggggggggggggg

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I dont think being able to wheelie a 08 GSXR 1000, puts you in a position to be charging $50 per hour for stunting lessons...

That just means your right hand wrist can move fine
    Granted, but what I'm saying is...
    some people on this forum are saying the kid is a failure and that he should not have been born, just because his skills are not worthy of $50 an hour.
    He probably has more skill than most on this site, so why were they born.

Btw... if I had a bike and could'nt wheelie, it would be worth $50 to me, if I could learn in one hour (since it's so easy) how to do what this so called failure can do.

Some of the people chiming in should be running to him with $50...not hating.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    some people on this forum are saying the kid is a failure and that he should not have been born, just because his skills are not worthy of $50 an hour.

Btw... if I had a bike and could'nt wheelie, it would be worth $50 to me, if I could learn in one hour (since it's so easy) how to do what this so called failure can do.

ban

I am POSITIVE thats not it at all!! Its the fact that he ripped of another stunter's pic to promote himself. Your a stunter I believe how would you feel if someone ripped of a pic of you stunting to pose as a stunt teacher and charged people?
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

Some of his advice was pretty good actually, but I think overall he just shouldnt be offering stunt training...Hell I dont think I qualify as a $50 an hour instructor, and Im pretty sure Im a just a little better then him..However I will undercut him, at $40 an hour if anyone is interested...Or just some kind of BBQ chicken as usual.

What killed it was his sound affects, and the BS info that he threw in here and there...

Some of those quotes he said are instant classics....

"Its a 600, 750 and 1000"

"dont wear gloves, it helps with your throttle control"

"yut ughhh"

"yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

He will forever be known as the yut ughhh squid, no matter how good he is at wheelies...

Some of his advice was pretty good actually, but I think overall he just shouldnt be offering stunt training...Hell I dont think I qualify as a $50 an hour instructor, and Im pretty sure Im a just a little better then him..However I will undercut him, at $40 an hour if anyone is interested...Or just some kind of BBQ chicken as usual.

where can I sign up? will you be providing the bikes? (ill take the minty orange and green one!) lol.

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    where can I sign up? will you be providing the bikes? (ill take the minty orange and green one!) lol.
    Dont have to sign up, just come out....And come out prepared....I always give free honest advice to anyone that comes out proper...Come out on a minty street bike and I'll tell you to honestly come back with a bike you dont mind trashing...Come out with a set up stunt bike, and I'll tell you exactly how I think you should start learning...

My friends are lucky, I never had anyone to help me with anything...Weather it be working on building a stunt bike or actually learning tricks, I had to do that all on my own and rely on Stuntlife.com for info.....Back then (about 4 years ago) it was a little easier though, go on SL now and ask some of the questions I did back then and youll get flamed to death on there...

I remember I was trying to learn slow wheelies for weeks, the Il-advized came down to ride at our spot...One of them was watching me and said "thats pretty good your getting pretty slow, whats your RPM set at?" I was like "RPM set at?!?!?!?WTF your suppsosed to turn it up?" I just didnt know that so I was slowing em down with all rear brake and throttle control on stock idle, just being told that helped me soo much. Withing a week or 2 learning that info I was doing no throttle hand slow wheelies....Without that I would have likely spent the whole season trying and getting nowhere...

Dont have to sign up, just come out....And come out prepared....I always give free honest advice to anyone that comes out proper...Come out on a minty street bike and I'll tell you to honestly come back with a bike you dont mind trashing...Come out with a set up stunt bike, and I'll tell you exactly how I think you should start learning...

My friends are lucky, I never had anyone to help me with anything...Weather it be working on building a stunt bike or actually learning tricks, I had to do that all on my own and rely on Stuntlife.com for info.....Back then (about 4 years ago) it was a little easier though, go on SL now and ask some of the questions I did back then and youll get flamed to death on there...

I remember I was trying to learn slow wheelies for weeks, the Il-advized came down to ride at our spot...One of them was watching me and said "thats pretty good your getting pretty slow, whats your RPM set at?" I was like "RPM set at?!?!?!?WTF your suppsosed to turn it up?" I just didnt know that so I was slowing em down with all rear brake and throttle control on stock idle, just being told that helped me soo much. Withing a week or 2 learning that info I was doing no throttle hand slow wheelies....Without that I would have likely spent the whole season trying and getting nowhere...
    that's the best way to learn though....

i hear you, you do give out good advice, much appreciated! I was looking through SL and saw the build up of your kawi.

I wouldn't mind comming out sometime, stilll working on picking up a trailer for my truck though. Also need some help fitting my cage on. If extra money comes my way....$$ track/stunt bike!
    Last edited by frekeyguy; 02-19-2009 at 08:33 PM.

I think I have footage from that day ....... I'll try and find it for fun.
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

dammit, it erases your score if you loop. i was in the 20's

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Azim View Post
    dammit, it erases your score if you loop. i was in the 20's
    LOL thats funny my friend was killing it in the 30's, going nuts about it saying hes the ****...And Im trying to tell him, make sure you land it....Then he loops and hes like "WTF wheres my score?".....And Im just laughing, idiot I told you if you dont land it.....it doesnt count!

I should really keep my mouth shut thou, cause I did that in real life....Wheelied for 10 min straight, with some chicks following me in a car....Then I tired to scrape my bar at 120km/h, got so squirly and cause Im stupid I tried again...It caught and tossed me over the front of the bike...Tow truck guy was right there instantly, and he was like "when I saw you go by in a wheelie I knew something was going to happen"....Good times, couldnt move my whole body for a week I was crippled...And my bike was finished, only parts that were ok was the motor and frame....Both wheels cracked open
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 02-21-2009 at 09:06 PM.

hahaha. collision insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by kellen View Post
    hahaha. collision insurance?
    Yes I had full coverage at the time, but never made a claim...I just fixed it myself

Yes I had full coverage at the time, but never made a claim...I just fixed it myself
    do you still get full insurance? do you insure your stunt bikes?

do you still get full insurance? do you insure your stunt bikes?
    Currently I have no insurance, but I will be getting it in the spring for the 09...Not sure if Im going full or just liabilty yet...

I insure my street bike because you have too, used to alwasy have full coverage but the last few years Ive only been getting liability because Im buying with cash now, no more financing for me....

Stunt bike is not insured, why would I? It only gets trailered to parking lots...Ive been asked for ownership (which i never have on me, but your a cop and thats why you have that computer in your car so do some work and find out who owns the bike)....

Currently I have no insurance, but I will be getting it in the spring for the 09...Not sure if Im going full or just liabilty yet...

I insure my street bike because you have too, used to alwasy have full coverage but the last few years Ive only been getting liability because Im buying with cash now, no more financing for me....

Stunt bike is not insured, why would I? It only gets trailered to parking lots...Ive been asked for ownership (which i never have on me, but your a cop and thats why you have that computer in your car so do some work and find out who owns the bike)....
    but isnt it the law to have ownership on you?

im looking to make my bike just a track bike/do some parking lot stunts during the week - from time to time.

but what happens if my bike gets stolen from my trailer? does my auto insurance cover it?

but isnt it the law to have ownership on you?

im looking to make my bike just a track bike/do some parking lot stunts during the week - from time to time.

but what happens if my bike gets stolen from my trailer? does my auto insurance cover it?
    Yes they can give you a ticket for not having your ownership on you, but I can usually talk my way out of that....They usually come in all ****** off, but start to calm down when they realize we are just a bunch of guys out to have fun and stay out of trouble (off the street)....When they look at my record they can clearly see I used to get into alot of trouble on the street with bikes, but for the last 3 years I havent had one ticket...Ive taken it off the street and into the parking lot....Some give us some respect for that, cause they know we could easily be out on the street causing trouble....

I dont know, Ive never had my bike stolen. And I believe thats because of how I treat my bikes, I know someone can pick it up in a matter of seconds...So I dont go shopping at the mall with my bike, its always within my view and if I leave it somewhere its only for a few min in a very public place...I'll take a ticket for parking on the sidewalk right infornt of the store, instead of parking it out back and it not being there when I get back...

I did have my trailer broken into recently, but there was no bikes in it...They wasted likely 1 hour breaking into it for a $50 VP gas can, and some dirty rags...Yet were too stupid to spend another 10 min removing the 3 Baxly bike chocks, that were $300 each....

BTW let me know if you see anyone rocking a green VP race jug, love to have a word with them about the damage to my trailer door....

What killed it was his sound affects, and the BS info that he threw in here and there...

Some of those quotes he said are instant classics....

"Its a 600, 750 and 1000"

"dont wear gloves, it helps with your throttle control"

"yut ughhh"

"yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

He will forever be known as the yut ughhh squid, no matter how good he is at wheelies...

BBQ Chicken eh? what about oxtail or goat Roti? lol ....do you guys still stunt the 50's? I been meaning to come down and find some people to stunt with. I live in Niagara and no stunts S#%T here. I would eventually like to get into bigger bikes but my fiddy will have to do for now as wedding bells and a finished basement are unfortunately calling my name

thats what I am working with for now..

like a good blowjob Statefarm is there!

Quote Originally Posted by IH8ATTN View Post
    BBQ Chicken eh? what about oxtail or goat Roti? lol ....do you guys still stunt the 50's? I been meaning to come down and find some people to stunt with. I live in Niagara and no stunts S#%T here. I would eventually like to get into bigger bikes but my fiddy will have to do for now as wedding bells and a finished basement are unfortunately calling my name

thats what I am working with for now..

I dont eat goat personally, but I'll do a oxtail or chicken roti no problem. Sometimes I get crazy and do a chicken and oxtail combo! Ummm I wish I was back in Jamaica at Jennys ordering some brown stew chicken right now...

I havent rode my 50 in a long time, but there is always someone riding one at our spot...Usually Nina Weee holding down the 50 scene here in the last while, as everyone has mostly moved onto the big bikes....

I dont think its just where you live, Ive been to Hamilton, Burlington, Pickering, etc etc....And there is only a hand full of people in each city actually stunting on a regular basis. Im pretty sure me and my group of friends are the most active right now, 4+ nights a week weve got 4+ riders at our spot practicing for few hours...

Hit me up when the weather gets nicer and you can come down if you dont mind the drive, the start of the season there will be alot of lot riding untill its warm enough to hit the streets...Everyone is pretty much dead set on hitting the lots again starting as early as the first or 2nd week of March....And I like to mix it up sometimes too, so if youve got a nice spot out there I might even come out there to ride...New people and new spots are always nice...

PS bikes look good but................YOU NEED BLACK FORKS! on the 50...

Thanks JP i'll keep all of that in mind. I think you said it before in an old post but people don't progress if there is no one to push eachother so when your playing in a one man band (me) then you seem to just be at a stand still. I do it for fun, to blow off some steam so its good for me anyways. As for my fid yeah I was gunna rock the black forks but I got lazy and didn't break em down in time for the powdercoaters. Gotta have a bit of gold to keep the OG baller game alive lol
    like a good blowjob Statefarm is there!