ahahahahah yutttttttttttttttttttt uggggggggggggggggg

Thread: ahahahahah yutttttttttttttttttttt uggggggggggggggggg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: ahahahahah yutttttttttttttttttttt uggggggggggggggggg

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Yes I had full coverage at the time, but never made a claim...I just fixed it myself
    do you still get full insurance? do you insure your stunt bikes?

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    do you still get full insurance? do you insure your stunt bikes?
    Currently I have no insurance, but I will be getting it in the spring for the 09...Not sure if Im going full or just liabilty yet...

I insure my street bike because you have too, used to alwasy have full coverage but the last few years Ive only been getting liability because Im buying with cash now, no more financing for me....

Stunt bike is not insured, why would I? It only gets trailered to parking lots...Ive been asked for ownership (which i never have on me, but your a cop and thats why you have that computer in your car so do some work and find out who owns the bike)....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Currently I have no insurance, but I will be getting it in the spring for the 09...Not sure if Im going full or just liabilty yet...

I insure my street bike because you have too, used to alwasy have full coverage but the last few years Ive only been getting liability because Im buying with cash now, no more financing for me....

Stunt bike is not insured, why would I? It only gets trailered to parking lots...Ive been asked for ownership (which i never have on me, but your a cop and thats why you have that computer in your car so do some work and find out who owns the bike)....
    but isnt it the law to have ownership on you?

im looking to make my bike just a track bike/do some parking lot stunts during the week - from time to time.

but what happens if my bike gets stolen from my trailer? does my auto insurance cover it?

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    but isnt it the law to have ownership on you?

im looking to make my bike just a track bike/do some parking lot stunts during the week - from time to time.

but what happens if my bike gets stolen from my trailer? does my auto insurance cover it?
    Yes they can give you a ticket for not having your ownership on you, but I can usually talk my way out of that....They usually come in all ****** off, but start to calm down when they realize we are just a bunch of guys out to have fun and stay out of trouble (off the street)....When they look at my record they can clearly see I used to get into alot of trouble on the street with bikes, but for the last 3 years I havent had one ticket...Ive taken it off the street and into the parking lot....Some give us some respect for that, cause they know we could easily be out on the street causing trouble....

I dont know, Ive never had my bike stolen. And I believe thats because of how I treat my bikes, I know someone can pick it up in a matter of seconds...So I dont go shopping at the mall with my bike, its always within my view and if I leave it somewhere its only for a few min in a very public place...I'll take a ticket for parking on the sidewalk right infornt of the store, instead of parking it out back and it not being there when I get back...

I did have my trailer broken into recently, but there was no bikes in it...They wasted likely 1 hour breaking into it for a $50 VP gas can, and some dirty rags...Yet were too stupid to spend another 10 min removing the 3 Baxly bike chocks, that were $300 each....

BTW let me know if you see anyone rocking a green VP race jug, love to have a word with them about the damage to my trailer door....