Sneak Peek :D - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sneak Peek :D

Re: Sneak Peek :D

Quote Originally Posted by Angus Argyle View Post
    I wore camo when I was 6 years old. Does that count? Had a cool camo hat and everything, along with my A-Team machine gun.

Well that depends, what type of camo was it? Remember each country has different camo schemes. You wouldnt want to be labeled as a military poseur for the wrong country
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by HyoSilver View Post
    Well that depends, what type of camo was it? Remember each country has different camo schemes. You wouldnt want to be labeled as a military poseur for the wrong country

It was for this army:

"The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."

- Thomas Jefferson

So only people with military ties can wear camo?
    Don't you kind of scoff at people who wear "motorcycle jackets" from like, Danier, or H&M? You know the ones I'm talking about.

Not that there's anything wrong with Danier, but common, you don't even know how to start a bike, but you wanna look like a biker? Buddy, get the fuuuudge outta here!

That's why I don't wear camo.
    If I were going hunting or something, that'd be one thing, but if I'm going to class or going to ride my bike, uh, camo? 'tf? lol

Quote Originally Posted by adri View Post
    Don't you kind of scoff at people who wear "motorcycle jackets" from like, Danier, or H&M? You know the ones I'm talking about.

Not that there's anything wrong with Danier, but common, you don't even know how to start a bike, but you wanna look like a biker? Buddy, get the fuuuudge outta here!

That's why I don't wear camo.
    If I were going hunting or something, that'd be one thing, but if I'm going to class or going to ride my bike, uh, camo? 'tf? lol

No I'm sorry I dont, what kind of stupid elitist shiat is that? Should we raid your closet and see what the original intention of every item of clothing is?

Should cowboys sneer at you because your wearing jeans? "LOL I bet cant even saddle a horse, but you wanna look like a cowboy??"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh28y_fW-8k

GHEEEYYY - enough said about these clowns in draped vests and camo pants.
    Last edited by CrazyTuner; 05-01-2009 at 01:58 AM.

fast forward to 0:44 for the real "Ruff" Rydinnggg

NVRider

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTuner View Post
    I am sorry but the Ontario chapter of Ruff Ryders doesnt have the respect they are looking for. A bunch of guys wearing military camo with no military ties nor any intentions of ever serving.
    This is going to be the last time I respond on here, so I will try to encompass all of the idiocracy that is going on

Ha Ha, ACTUALLY, I am ex Military, and some f the members are still in the Military right now... so that theory of yours already doesn't quite fly, but whatever LMAO

Secondly, respect from who... you? LOL
    The ones that give it, get it. We respect everyone, that gives it, that is how it works in the real world. But you talking cr@p, won't get you respect, just laughed at
    If you haven't noticed, no matter how much sh**, guys like you try to sling, you can't get a rise out of us... Does that bother you? LMAO
    We never have cared, we don't and never will care. Haters will always be there, no matter what... so keep on hating. LOL

We have always been curteous enough to welcome anyone, and be nice to everyone. We always have and probably always will, invite anyone that wants to, to come out and ride with us, or hang out with us.

The fact that everyone keeps hating, we have accomplished quite a bit, and we are only growing stronger LOL so keep talking smack, if that is all you can do, keep sticking to your keyboard. If you'd actually consider growing up, you are more than welcome to come ride with us sometime. Who knows, you might even find that we are not so bad after all

Cheers,
    Andy

"Secondly, respect from who... you? LOL"

thats a good one... A few people of this Forum think they are Superstars lol talking about respect and ****... On the other hand i bet no one would say anything to the ruffryders when they see them in person...

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    "Secondly, respect from who... you? LOL"

thats a good one... A few people of this Forum think they are Superstars lol talking about respect and ****... On the other hand i bet no one would say anything to the ruffryders when they see them in person...
    Yup! A lot of keystroke tough guys.

No I'm sorry I dont, what kind of stupid elitist shiat is that? Should we raid your closet and see what the original intention of every item of clothing is?

Should cowboys sneer at you because your wearing jeans? "LOL I bet cant even saddle a horse, but you wanna look like a cowboy??"
    lol - did you miss the point, or just needed to avoid it?

I could go to the Calgary Stampede, wearing jeans and cowboy boots, despite not knowing a thing about riding horseback, if someone wonders what the heck I'm doing dressed like that, it's "stupid elitist shiat"... That doesn't sound just a little naive to you?
    Last edited by adri; 02-15-2009 at 01:46 AM.

lol - did you miss the point, or just needed to avoid it?

I could go to the Calgary Stampede, wearing jeans and cowboy boots, despite not knowing a thing about riding horseback, if someone wonders what the heck I'm doing dressed like that, it's "stupid elitist shiat"... That doesn't sound just a little naive to you?
    See now you have to resort to twisting around your words to make a point. In your original post you never said anything about wearing a fashion motorcycle jackets at a motorcycle event.
    You simply said that wearing a fashion motorcycle jacket from danier was scoff worthy from you, the biking fashion god.

some Italian guy in a rental car sold me 7 fake lamb skin jackets for $800. Do you know him? I don't think he rides.

Ok, whatever you say

Hyosilver, are you affiliated with the RR?

I don't think so he is just trying to make a point.... I hate internet tough guys. A lot of people know me on the boards if you are a tough guy on the internet and have a lot of **** talking to do, u better be ready when i talk to you in person.....

Ummm i seen a post somewhere up there about the Ontario ruff ryyders don`t have the respect..... It`s a new chapter so there is always people talking **** once again no would say anything in person i will bet my bikes on that. If i am not mistaken there is 35,000 members worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTuner View Post
    Hyosilver, are you affiliated with the RR?
    No I am not. I am just sick of these self aggrandizing ********** who think to grow a set behind a keyboard (eg. Pouser this, squid that), and like to look down on others because of some fabricated sense of entitlement.
    Last edited by Moreno636; 02-16-2009 at 10:34 AM.