Clarington Cycle

Thread: Clarington Cycle

Clarington Cycle

About time to remind the good folks of GTAM about Clarington Cycle.
    Mike and his staff in my opinion are some of the best in the business for parts and service, Unlike many shops now CC services older bikes as well.
    I am not affiliated with CC just wanted to mention them. Mike runs his small shop just north of Bowmanville and concentrates on customer service and fair prices.
    He is a good freind and runs a good shop.

Re: Clarington Cycle

I fully support this post. Clarington Cycle has always treated me extremely well.... even if alot of my repairs were of an urgent nature in time for my next track day.... I even recomended them to my church Pastor... true story..

I will second that! For the past 3 seasons I have gotten all of my service and most of my parts/accessories from Clarington Cycle. They have given me the best service/customer relations that I have seen in 12 years of riding and I have dealt with just about every shop in the Durham Region. The work I have had done at Clarington Cycle has always been done quick, done right, and done for a very fair price. I would recomend them to everyone.
    "Who's to say the way a man should spend his days?" - J.M.

I'm not affiliated with CC either, but definately recommend these guys. Mike is very customer focused.