Quote Originally Posted by ChaserChris View Post
His show ideas are good but hes a ****ing tool, he doesn't know **** about cars, and all the sudden he's a die hard Mopar fan apparently, he makes a fool of himself on every episode, he should stick to producing and find a real host that knows something about racing and car/bikes so he can stop screwing people out of their rides with his bs "I'm going to award this person the race if you don't agree to what I think is a fair race" when in reality he doesn't know what a fair race is, if he ever said that to me I would knock him out on the spot.
1) He knows more about cars than Oprah.
2) I hate T.V.
3) I'd rather watch PINKS, Superbikes, Pass Time etc than Oprah (altho I've never watched more than 10 seconds of Oprah)
4) He has enough consultants, Live on the show that make up for what you consider his drag car racing 'ignorance', and he'll always ask someone that does know.
5) Personally, I think Nate and his brother are "tools", but I've never met either of them.
6) I agree that many of 'his' rules are stupid - however both entrants take the plundge, fully aware, and have read all the disclosures, prior to putting their "Pink Slips" on the line.
7) Making a fool of himself on "every episode" could simply be edited out - they choose not to - ever wonder why?
E8ht) When he let the GSX-R 1K get away from him - do you really think they needed to leave that in TV program - and the short bit with him in the 'road hospital' getting bandaid put on his arm? Easy to edit out, too easy.
9) If he actually gave a race away, after his 'tough guy' talk, I must have missed that episode. I've seen most, and only heard him make threats.
10) Arm dropping, and staging without lights is just wrong, but again, those that choose to put up their slips don't have a gun to their head.
11) The best show Speed Net ever had was dropped, (IMO) 2 wheel Tuesday. I used to make sure I had no plans when it came on.
12) If he were to get a "real host", I think he'd have to search in the Drag Racing spectrum.
13) Would Don Garlits work for what Rich C is making? How about Darrel Gwynn? (he was the 1st guy that came to my mind when I first watched the show, due to Rich C's lack of experience) Maybe he could get John Force, or his daughter for a couple million an episode? Too bad Howard Kosell isn't still around - he'd do a good job.
14) Rich C's productions are all about making money - low budget - decent programming (IMO) and nobody loses an eye.
15) I'm gonna watch Pinks now....LOL.

I hope I'm not on a road trip when they hit Cayuga this year. Missed it in '08, and yes, I wanna make a pass or 2, even with that rediculous arm drop bull ****.