seeking local stunt team - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: seeking local stunt team

Re: seeking local stunt team

my 2 cents.

i want to check out TMP for the first time as soar has some great race classes coming in 09. a stunt show would be a welcome and cool addition to the racing.

and it sounds like ya all want it to happen - great idea.
    DEMOCRACY - NOT PLUTOCRACY www.globalresearch.ca

Da Bridge 06 636, 05 R6, 03 R6, FZR600, CR500R and .....

Track, strip, stuntshow, barbecue, riders from GTA board, bikes, cars.......

Sounds like no fun at all.

Thinkin about it takes all the fun out of it !

Quote Originally Posted by FearNoSpeed View Post
    Track, strip, stuntshow, barbecue, riders from GTA board, bikes, cars.......

Sounds like no fun at all.

LOL after we finished stunting last time at TMP, all I did was BBQ for the rest of the afternoon....If it comes down to it I'll leave someones bike behind over the BBQ, if were short on trailer space...Cant stunt without fooDd!

it's too bad you cant use the bottom of the strip because it is pretty mint. ... no stands though hahaha ....Slow stuff on that strip is a pain in the ***...so warped it just sends you in different directions. Road course is where it's at ...... they let us do it there once. Good luck whoever does it, I'm supporting anyone that steps up!

Ken seems like a straight up guy to me, i'd love to know where he finds the time to do this stuff with his schedule!!!
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    Ken seems like a straight up guy to me, i'd love to know where he finds the time to do this stuff with his schedule!!!
    I've heard tell that he's cloned himself. A couple times.
    http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/306/signaturelj4.jpg

Yeah, unfortunately in show business, it's more about the latter. It's the same in the music industry, it's 99% business and 1% talent, although you can never get by with just the 99%. It's stupid, but that's a corporate trend of late.

The more professional the look the more interest there will be for your services because it speaks in volumes, in addition, you'd be able to charge more, you'll differentiate that way from other stunt groups, free marketing. I have a feeling during venues, those responsible for planning them can't communicate with the people offering the entertainment, that void needs to be filled.

I'm all for everyone doing their part, I can't stunt, in fact I still can't rip a wheelie, but business comes naturally. I think in the long run you'd make more money.

Either way, keep doign what you doing bro.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Your right I think I need an agent, to talk on my behalf when it comes to booking shows, maybe help me make a portfolio. I can do the stunting and Im reliable once I say Im going to be somewhere, but I could use help with promotions and bookings. Most of the things Ive done in the GTA I was invited to, I never went after the shows people ask me if I can do it. They contact me through friends and tell me what they need, I just agree on their terms usually and come ride as best I can....

Shopsys, Evny, the Blocko these are all shows that I had people approach me about, they set it all up I just commited to come ride for them...

So yeah we might not be the best at organizing shows just yet, but were willing to try our best and love to come out and stunt anywhere we have the chance to...
    Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    Agent's are us. G4getmoney want to start a business...
    Lets do it, I'm down! StuntBrokers INC or Squid Brokers? Great, now it's time to work out the commission schedule haha.

But seriously, I feel like the motorcycle community, especially those that are most valuable, have a lack of business representation.

The Twisties around Creemore on a '07 SV650S or on the Track on a '03 R6

Quote Originally Posted by g4getmoney View Post
    Seems like this is achieving "Mayhem" already, what a wicked marketing scheme!!! Genius!
    After seeing Johnny and Stunters INC at a few events I have to say the control they have is amazing.. At Dave Nobles Benefit they were Stunting within inches of parked cars including a $100,000 + MB with no problems, Very Impressive..

I Think my Racebike will fit the "Mayhem" Theme Nicely,,
    (Still in Process)

sweeeet spray man!!!! thats gonna look insane, but then again all yami's are mayhem'ous.

how much damage to the wallet for that paint scheme? (window shopping)

Quote Originally Posted by CBRJOHN View Post
    After seeing Johnny and Stunters INC at a few events I have to say the control they have is amazing.. At Dave Nobles Benefit they were Stunting within inches of parked cars including a $100,000 + MB with no problems, Very Impressive..

I Think my Racebike will fit the "Mayhem" Theme Nicely,,
    (Still in Process)

Quote Originally Posted by g4getmoney View Post
    sweeeet spray man!!!! thats gonna look insane, but then again all yami's are mayhem'ous.

how much damage to the wallet for that paint scheme? (window shopping)
    Thanks,, Should be pretty Sick when it's done, That's My work, Been doing Airbrushing for over 10 years..

I couldn't even hazard a guess what I'd charge for a job like that, I'll like have over 40 or 50 hours into it between prep and airbrushing when I'm done.. And ya, It's a Racebike that'll likely get tossed down the track at some point,,, But What the Hell

Thread Hijack concluded

ahhhh good old Craig fraser stencils! hahaha I have them too.... i'm a stencil king
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    ahhhh good old Craig fraser stencils! hahaha I have them too.... i'm a stencil king
    Ya, He Rocks,, with a couple thousand skulls to do, I'd be retired before freehanding them all.

goodness, I'm away for a couple of days and come back to 4 pages =)

Thanks to everyone for their input. Interested groups, please email me vanessa@tmpracing.ca

Cheers =)

Quote Originally Posted by TMPracing View Post
    goodness, I'm away for a couple of days and come back to 4 pages =)

Thanks to everyone for their input. Interested groups, please email me vanessa@tmpracing.ca

Cheers =)
    Got some info I will call you in the morning. Sent you a message about Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    Before and After stunt team....putting our name in the hat...pm me if interested in an experienced professional stunt team....we have done shows on both the drag strip and road coarse at tmp..

BnA for sure!!! These guys are awesome!!

Trackjunkie

I have seen Stunters Inc at the Shopsy's meet they put on a great show.

Last time i seen BNA was in London
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhP308UvfcE i was with my younger brother wasn't a pretty sight but it sure did scare the crap out of my younger brother.

lol....wasnt a pretty sight???? was i not handsome enough....or are you commenting on our skills...

**** happens, at least no one was hurt, rider or spectator....Cause well all know others havent been so lucky, when things like that have happened in the past...

I think the organizer has to take responsibility for that, those barriers wouldnt hold back a pocket bike...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post

I think the organizer has to take responsibility for that, those barriers wouldnt hold back a pocket bike...
    didn't watch the video, but i think I've seen it before. I agree, that the setup was less than ideal for spectator safety.

i told the organizer what i needed...steel interlocking fence....he gave me that flimzy fencing they put around show bikes....i complaned to him many times about it...so he got the proper fencing as soon as he could...it wasnt his fault he just misunderstood what i needed...

Quote Originally Posted by Trackjunkie View Post
    I have seen Stunters Inc at the Shopsy's meet they put on a great show.

Last time i seen BNA was in London
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhP308UvfcE i was with my younger brother wasn't a pretty sight but it sure did scare the crap out of my younger brother.

i wish who ever posted this had the balls to use there own account to post this..no one registers just to say this....
    Last edited by infernobuster; 02-23-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: insults