seeking local stunt team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: seeking local stunt team

seeking local stunt team

Can anyone recommend a reputable local stunt group?

thanks =)

Re: seeking local stunt team

We "StuntersINC" did a show at TMP a while back for the CSCS season closer, if your interested in having us back please PM me...

I was upset with the way things were organized, but as Ive been told that was to do with CSCS and not TMP....Basically I was told that we were going to be doing the show and no one else, so I load my trailer drive out there...And when I get there, there is another stunt group there...And the organizers made it seem like we werent even going to get to ride! They started asking stupid questions like "well these are our regular guys, but whos better"...

Other then that I would love to come back and stunt there again, it was my first time ever riding on a drag strip so it was a little tricky to get used to with no practice at all...Given a chance to get some practice in, I think we could do even better next time...

PS I was the guy on the green/blue bike

Da Bridge 06 636, 05 R6, 03 R6, FZR600, CR500R and .....

+ 1 on StuntersInc.
    Have seen a few times and NEVER disappointed.

And no,..... I'm not a part of or benifiting from this plug for them.

Thinkin about it takes all the fun out of it !

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    We "StuntersINC" did a show at TMP a while back for the CSCS season closer, if your interested in having us back please PM me...

I was upset with the way things were organized, but as Ive been told that was to do with CSCS and not TMP....Basically I was told that we were going to be doing the show and no one else, so I load my trailer drive out there...And when I get there, there is another stunt group there...And the organizers made it seem like we werent even going to get to ride! They started asking stupid questions like "well these are our regular guys, but whos better"...

Other then that I would love to come back and stunt there again, it was my first time ever riding on a drag strip so it was a little tricky to get used to with no practice at all...Given a chance to get some practice in, I think we could do even better next time...

PS I was the guy on the green/blue bike
    I forwarded your pms to Vanessa in Dec when we talked? I also sent you the response regarding how you were treated? I asked you your intentions and never heard back? I was the one that told Vanessa that you didnt respond and we should look elsewhere?
    Last week one of your boys pmd me regarding this. I told him the same thing and he was to talk to you and then I here nothing? Now your all in?
    I am not opposed to this but damn. Or is it just me you dont want to deal with?

Quote Originally Posted by kneedragger88 View Post
    I forwarded your pms to Vanessa in Dec when we talked? I also sent you the response regarding how you were treated? I asked you your intentions and never heard back? I was the one that told Vanessa that you didnt respond and we should look elsewhere?
    Last week one of your boys pmd me regarding this. I told him the same thing and he was to talk to you and then I here nothing? Now your all in?
    I told my friend to talk to you, he usually works everything out with booking shows. Last time I asked him about it, he said you had already decided to go with someone else. Maybe it was a miss communication..

I see something local going on and I always try to be a part of it, but to be honest I dont know much about anything except riding...Ive been able to work with people in the past and put on some decent shows, but they usually handle everything I just come and ride...

We did a lot of cscs shows a few years ago and I was always disappointed with how they ran things.... I hate chasing a promoter to get paid when we are done!

I think the only team left around here is Stunters INC .. At least you know they can control themselves in a controlled area... you dont want any newbs flying around unstable!
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

Resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by kneedragger88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I told my friend to talk to you, he usually works everything out with booking shows. Last time I asked him about it, he said you had already decided to go with someone else. Maybe it was a miss communication..

I see something local going on and I always try to be a part of it, but to be honest I dont know much about anything except riding...Ive been able to work with people in the past and put on some decent shows, but they usually handle everything I just come and ride...
    How about you two get talking and get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    ... you dont want any newbs flying around unstable!
    no?

they'll be on the road course, may as well give a few a shot at learning where there's a **** load of room.

could be the 'play of the day'?
    bring a bin.
    Last edited by Gary; 01-29-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banned it View Post
    no?

they'll be on the road course, may as well give a few a shot at learning where there's a **** load of room.
    I'm guessing they would probably be on the strip not the road course. And as someone who will be there, i would certainly prefer to watch Stunters Inc, as opposed to some guys that are just starting out.

Don't get me wrong though, I agree it would be a great venue for a newbie to practice on. I just expect that it will be a pretty busy weekend ( I assume Vanessa has posted this with Motorcycle Mayhem weekend in mind). Crowds want to be entertained by top quality performers.

Before and After stunt team....putting our name in the hat...pm me if interested in an experienced professional stunt team....we have done shows on both the drag strip and road coarse at tmp..
    Last edited by BnASoldier; 01-29-2009 at 09:28 PM.

THat strip at dusk and night is SLLLLLIIIPPPERRRYYYYY!!!! Be careful boys .....
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

Ken clearly a miss communication i was waiting to hear back from you in regards to the proposal sorry about that. Let's leave things that happened in the past it was a completely different event and we were treated like do do.....

Also the guys that are standing up on the behalf of Stuntersinc please don't post smart remarks as I have dealt with Ken before thanks. Ken i have a few pictures from Blocko( one of the biggest events in Toronto) and Shopsy's bike night.Do you need a video footage as well?
    Last edited by hondacbrf3; 01-29-2009 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    Ken clearly a miss communication i was waiting to hear back from you in regards to the proposal sorry about that. Let's leave things that happened in the past it was a completely different event and we were treated like do do.....

Also the guys that are standing up on the behalf of Stuntersinc please don't post smart remarks as I have dealt with Ken before thanks. Ken i have a few pictures from Blocko( one of the biggest events in Toronto) and Shopsy's bike night.Do you need a video footage as well?
    Guys I am not ******. I was just wondering how hard this needs to be is all. Vanessa and I are working on the promotion of the Motorcycle Mahem weekend together. If she is looking for stunters its the same stunters I am looking for. We kinda split up duties and I was to talk to the GTAM stunters. When I did it didnt lead anywhere, partially due to past bad experiences and partially due to miscommunications apparantly.
    I probably should have just shut the hell up and let Vanessa deal with it however seeing as I already had talks with all involved I just thought it strange.
    Anyway if yall want to pm myself or Vanessa we can maybe put this to bed.

i can ride pretty straight for a few secondz with no hands...
    is that good enuf!?

Quote Originally Posted by patronftw View Post
    i can ride pretty straight for a few secondz with no hands...
    is that good enuf!?
    Keeping straight for a few seconds WITH hands is a stunt (and a challenge) for many riders I've seen on the roads...

Quote Originally Posted by chintoe View Post
    I'm guessing they would probably be on the strip not the road course. And as someone who will be there, i would certainly prefer to watch Stunters Inc, as opposed to some guys that are just starting out.

Don't get me wrong though, I agree it would be a great venue for a newbie to practice on. I just expect that it will be a pretty busy weekend ( I assume Vanessa has posted this with Motorcycle Mayhem weekend in mind). Crowds want to be entertained by top quality performers.
    When I stunted there, they gave us the strip and the staging area, but I would much rather have the road coarse...I dont know how that works for them though, as there is no grand stand for the road coarse....

Anyways whatever happens as long as they get local guys to do it that know what they are doing, and dont bring in squids or stunt riders from the US Id be happy...I try to get my feet into anything local, but as long as they support local guys or try to, I'll support them....

Seems like this is achieving "Mayhem" already, what a wicked marketing scheme!!! Genius!

I think you guys need someone to broker a deal, have no fear G is here.

From past experiences the Stunters were not treated well, so this is bad for both parties, that has to be resolved first, then re-negotiate a deal for this year's performance, StuntersINC throws down a show, from the little things I've seen I've been impressed.

I don't mean to be snooping in ya'll business(actually I do), it just seems like a deal between the two of you (kneedragger88 and JohnnyP) seems like a good look.

Both have expressed mutual public interest in one others' services.

Just work it out, get back to the basics.

/deal done

20% commission payable to....

lol jokes jokes.
    Last edited by g4getmoney; 01-30-2009 at 08:58 AM.

Have no fear we will overcome. I am sure we can work something out I have pm's from the crew and forwarded them to Vanessa who I just got off the phone with. Be patient and this will all work out I am certain. TMP is busy moving the office and her internet is up and down but she is aware of whats going on.
    Thanks to all of you for your patience, a great part of this may very well be on me. I have a ton of stuff going on and sometimes things fall between the cracks.
    This will be an insane event with a ton of people and many things going on at once so it will be the perfect venue and audience to showcase local talent.

Quote Originally Posted by g4getmoney View Post
    Seems like this is achieving "Mayhem" already, what a wicked marketing scheme!!! Genius!

I think you guys need someone to broker a deal, have no fear G is here.

From past experiences the Stunters were not treated well, so this is bad for both parties, that has to be resolved first, then re-negotiate a deal for this year's performance, StuntersINC throws down a show, from the little things I've seen I've been impressed.

I don't mean to be snooping in ya'll business(actually I do), it just seems like a deal between the two of you (kneedragger88 and JohnnyP) seems like a good look.

Both have expressed mutual public interest in one others' services.

Just work it out, get back to the basics.

/deal done

20% commission payable to....

lol jokes jokes.
    Your right I think I need an agent, to talk on my behalf when it comes to booking shows, maybe help me make a portfolio. I can do the stunting and Im reliable once I say Im going to be somewhere, but I could use help with promotions and bookings. Most of the things Ive done in the GTA I was invited to, I never went after the shows people ask me if I can do it. They contact me through friends and tell me what they need, I just agree on their terms usually and come ride as best I can....

Shopsys, Evny, the Blocko these are all shows that I had people approach me about, they set it all up I just commited to come ride for them...

So yeah we might not be the best at organizing shows just yet, but were willing to try our best and love to come out and stunt anywhere we have the chance to...

Agent's are us. G4getmoney want to start a business...