I have never had such a hard time dealing with an online order as i have with ridersdiscount. My girlfriend places an order on Nov. 5th for a new full face helmet for me for christmas. This helmet to be exact:

http://www.ridersdiscount.com/street...face/63784.php

Then she waits a couple weeks and realizes ok, there has been no charge to my credit card. So she looks into it, when she finally gets a hold of someone, they say it's on back order, but you'll get it before christmas. Anyways, long story short, they couldn't get it for christmas, so they gave her $50 off the helmet and said they would cover it 100% to the door. Oh, and no Customs fees, etc. "cause we ship USPS".

So here i am, January 27th, 2009 excited about my new helmet that's a month late for christmas. The mail man tells me i owe him $49.10 for customs. So at this point, i'm a little upset, so i pay it to get my helmet. I then open the box, and the grill on the front face is broken. I contact ridersdiscount today REALLY upset to tell them about my ******* service, and they tell me a few things.

A) and i quote "once the item hits Canada, we're no longer responsible for what they do with it, if you have to pay customs, that's not our fault"

B) they don't check things before they send them. There was no damage whatsoever on the shipping box, so obviously they didn't check the helmet. Took it out of their shipping box from Korea, threw it in another, and away it goes to Canada.

C) they refused to give me a refund and are only willing to replace the helmet.

D) the order was placed on Nov. 5th and it's now Jan. 27th and i still don't have a helmet

I'm sorry to all for this long rant about these clowns, but i hope my headaches will help others when deciding to order from the states with "free shipping". My local bike shop could have got me the same helmet for $35 more, but my girlfriend decided it was gonna be cheaper online (before the $50 customs fee).

www.ridersdiscount.com = -10/10