Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Dune

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

I emailed twice and no response....

I am looking for Enduro coverage....

Re: Avi Singh

Thanks Avi,

Picked up my new policy and will be saving almost $900 this year.
    SOAR Novice #113

Thanks Avi for all your help
    Great guy to deal with

Alvin

Avi is a great guy to deal with. Just hooked me up with a great price for a 04 kawi ninja,'
    Thanks Avi.
    Recommend to anyone

Hi Avi, I'm looking to get some quotes while I shop for my first motorcycle. What information do you need?

Great Guy!!

Had an awesome expieriance with him! The guy even went out of his way on a Saturday to meet up with me to get the deal done since I was in a hurry!

Could never expect more!

e-mail sent....let's see how it goes...
    no bike, sold it

Just got insurance set up with him for my 09 Ninja 250R. He was a pleasure to deal with. Good price on insurance and very accommodating. Definitely recommended

Avi Singh is great to deal with. A couple times back and forth through email and a few phone calls was all it took. He tried his best to get his underwriters to consider my 95 ZX6C as a non-ss but they wanted to wait for their rate changes in April.

I'm in Oshawa, without fax machine access, and if he weren't so far away (Missisauga) I would have waited and signed with him just because of the effort he put in trying to get me a lower rate and his ability to elaborate about insurance both on this board and over the phone. Avi is an asset to this board and really fights to get everyone insurance.

A big thumbs up is the least I could do given the effort you put in, thanks again Avi.

Chris
    Wow, I didn't know we'd become such good friends, because if we had, you'd know that I give **** before I give favors and I don't even give my best friends **** so your chances of getting a favor are pretty ******* slim. - Go

loves to ride

Squid;

Did you get a reply to your e-mail.?

loves to ride

Avi could e-mail you an application to complete and you can return it to him by express post 2 day service for less than $10.00.

Quote Originally Posted by loves to ride View Post
    Squid;

Did you get a reply to your e-mail.?
    Hey. Ya I did, sorry I dudn't update. Its at work on my work account, I will post when I get there at 2pm
    no bike, sold it

here's the quote I got....Andrew, if I shouldn't be sharing this, let me know and I'll delete it.

27 years old, 2005 SV650S, no tickets or claims

Your Price for Liability only would be $1,016
    Liability + Fire and theft would be $1,141
    Liability + Fire + Theft + vandalism + Collision would be $1,549
    no bike, sold it

Quote Originally Posted by loves to ride View Post
    Avi could e-mail you an application to complete and you can return it to him by express post 2 day service for less than $10.00.
    By Mid April, that should no longer be necessary. I'll be set up for online banking and you'll be able to fax or email the application back and simply pay through your bank's website. Done same day.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

I just prefer having a local insurance office. I've had problems with insurance companies before and like to be able to show up in their office so they cannot ignore me.

Avi is quite quick with his replies but I prefer the convenience. If my bike's rate worked out to what Avi quoted me without the sport bike surcharge and assume a rate increase on my decent record of about 5% (Avi mentioned that Jevco is authorized to raise their premiums 15% but they can spread it out however they want.) The difference btw Avi and my local State Farm agent would be about $20 a year or so. If the rate difference was more I would have gone with Avi.

I am sure Avi can get much better rates on non-sportbikes especially the older riders on cruisers who seem to get raped by State Farm. Thanks again Avi for trying.
    Wow, I didn't know we'd become such good friends, because if we had, you'd know that I give **** before I give favors and I don't even give my best friends **** so your chances of getting a favor are pretty ******* slim. - Go

Thumbs up Re: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers: Excellent Price

Hi, I just spoke to Andrew and was able to give me all the info right of the back and not to mention Excellent Pricing, and very friendly.
    Definately getting my Ins from them as soon as i get my VINnumber for my bike,

Keep up the good work CSIns
    -hetal

I'm with Cornerstone right now, dealt with Jerry. Great quotes and even better service.

Looking forward to working with Andrew and Avi when I renew.

i work a lot of hours 50 to 70 on a weekly basis and had a hard time trying to get out to take care of my renewal.

i spoke with avi and he managed to make time to come by the shop to go over my policy renewal and pick up my payment 2 days before it expired.

great guy to deal with! two thumbs up!!

thanks,jeff

btw.. congrats on the baby boy!!

I just got insurance through Avi. What a great guy to deal with. He gave me the best price after shopping around. He even went out of his way to meet me after work so I could get all the paperwork on a friday night so I could pick up my bike today and enjoy this amazing weather. Thanks again.

Fantastic service! Avi has by far been the best broker I've had. Very personable, gave me the best quote for my Triumph America, and quick service to get me on the road! I wrote a quick post about it on my blog here.

Thanks Avi! Look forward to future coverage from you! Cheers.