Cornerstone Insurance Brokers - Page 4

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Re: Avi Singh

Great guy, and a pleasure to deal with

I am also less than impressed with Avi and his company especially.

Quote Originally Posted by cakecrew View Post
    Avi Singh is only interested if there is money involved. Anyone will happily help you if they are going to be getting something out of it. But someone who will help you because they want to is something special.

Sorry but everyone boosts this man way too much. He doesn't deserve all the props hes getting. Hes a business man. I don't blame him for working the way he does. Hes got to feed the kids. But hes definitely isn't the best thing that happened to insurance cause thats how most of you people talk about him.

Ive asked him for help before. He responded once, but never again.

And Avi, i don't need your excuses either responding well "when did you call/email me i check my phone/email all the time" because thats what you normally do after someone says something bad about you. Sometimes you screw up to, suck it up.

Avi = mediocre

Very pleasant guy to deal with on the phone and very informative. He certainly took the time to listen to my needs and explained his view of the industry. Unfortunately, his company didn't provide the services or price that I was seeking. It certainly wasn't about personalities, rather it was about finding a reasonable rate for whatever bike I am riding.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

'05 GSXR 600, IXIL S/S dual undertail exhaust, Gorilla alarm, Vortex sliders, Vortex levers, CA integrated tail lights/flush mounts, Hotbodies hugger, HEL S/S lines, Blue DB windscreen

He quoted me more than most companies did. I'm not going to end up with his insurance, just so many other companies that are willing to charge less.

anyone else having a problem getting a response from Avi by e-mail. I e-mailed him about 3 or 4 times within a week and no response. Avi, what have i done to deserve this?.....i promise i can change....

dont worry your not alone, same happened here! heck I did not even get my insurace slip...had to run on temps last season, even though he said they sent them like 4 times,

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
    anyone else having a problem getting a response from Avi by e-mail. I e-mailed him about 3 or 4 times within a week and no response. Avi, what have i done to deserve this?.....i promise i can change....

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_Smalls08 View Post
    I hear Mr. Singh is a great broker. Although as good and professional as he is, he does not compare to Paul South when it comes to explaining insurance and providing the best rates. Paul is a great guy and has tons of experience. Check out his website. www.surnetmotorcycle.com.

he does not insure SS anymore, just contacted him

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_Smalls08 View Post
    I hear Mr. Singh is a great broker. Although as good and professional as he is, he does not compare to Paul South when it comes to explaining insurance and providing the best rates. Paul is a great guy and has tons of experience. Check out his website. www.surnetmotorcycle.com.
    Paul South, who just happens to be your father
    Nice website though.

I don't mind if you plug for your Dad, but don't talk negatively about Avi . . . he's clearly helped lots of members on this board and tries to explain insurance concepts to people.
    Last edited by VifferFun; 02-27-2009 at 02:52 PM.

That was shameless, Robert.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

I talked to Avi the other day. He no longer works for Holman insurance, but will be getting on with another company that insures via Kingsway and says he should be able to get better deals down the road for people.

would you happen to know how to contact him ? i like dealing with Avi, even if he's not with holman.

I'm right here.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Avi Singh View Post
    I'm right here.
    Good to hear back from you Avi. I hope your switch to CSIB works out well.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by Avi Singh View Post
    I'm right here.
    Sweet! I thought I lost you for sure... I'll be giving you a call in the next few weeks. I started insurance with Jerry Kaspard, then he got bought out CSIB, I switched to SF and now if the rates are right I'll be going full circle back to CSIB.
    SOAR Novice #113

!!! This is another happy customer !!!

Avi - thanks a lot for helping me with the insurance today!!!

Great guy to deal with, great rates.

I strongly recommend him to any new rider (especially on 600 SS's) His rate was almost $1,300 less than SF's quotation (which BTW varied from one agent to another)

Thanks again and will do business in the future for sure.

P.S. - I just e-mailed you the certificate from RTI

Thumbs up Re: Avi Singh

Hey Avi,

Thanks for the help with insurance today. Much appreciated! See you tomorrow.

Hey Avi, my insurance comes up in May. Should I wait another month before contacting you about a renewal?

Hi Avi

I am a new biker and i'm getting a 2004 GS500. My problem is that i have
    4 convictions, (1 comes off in aug, 2 the next year). What is the best company for a "good" rate, considering my record. I've been reading kingsway is not writing new contracts and they gave me the best rate so far.(that was last week). Any thoughts?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BignrBiker View Post
    Hi Avi

I am a new biker and i'm getting a 2004 GS500. My problem is that i have
    4 convictions, (1 comes off in aug, 2 the next year). What is the best company for a "good" rate, considering my record. I've been reading kingsway is not writing new contracts and they gave me the best rate so far.(that was last week). Any thoughts?

thanks
    I'd need more information to figure it out. Feel free to send me an email or call me and I'll get you a quote over the phone and walk you through your options. The pivotal thing here will likely be your age. Jevco is a good option as far as conviction surcharges go.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

+1 For Avi Singh

Got my insurance through Avi today, very pleasent guy to deal with. Highly recommended!

Thanks again,
    Gaurav