Cornerstone Insurance Brokers - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Re: Avi Singh

I need a quote for a decent price damnit. I'm willing to pay $4k a year, but on a 12 month plan.

20 G1M1
    No priors
    2000 Suzuki SV650

EDIT: Can you guys confirm for sure that Jevco is a one time upfront payment plan only? That was my only option in a year...
    Last edited by Berreta; 06-18-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berreta View Post
    I need a quote for a decent price damnit. I'm willing to pay $4k a year, but on a 12 month plan.

20 G1M1
    No priors
    2000 Suzuki SV650

EDIT: Can you guys confirm for sure that Jevco is a one time upfront payment plan only? That was my only option in a year...
    Jevco offers 4 payments over 4 consecutive months. Based on your information provided you're not qualified with to be with Jevco, they only accept inexperienced riders 21 years old or older. If you've been quoted with Facility, you may only be offered a single payment plan, that is what they offer.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Hello Avi

I am 51 years old, a downtown homeowner with a full M license with no tickets or at fault accidents.
    I have a SUV insured and I am currently insuring a 2007 BMW 1200LT with Riders Plus

They quoted me about 700 dollars to insure a 2006 Honda Reflex 250, with a value of 3000 dollars, and it almost killed any thoughts of buying a scooter.

I have two friends who currently ride scooters and they tell me that they only pay about $150 @ year, why is it so much more for me?

What would be your quote? How much for a 2009 Yamaha BWS?

I only want a scooter if it is affordable

Thanks
    Last edited by mototours; 06-21-2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: typo

HI AVI, I AM LOOKING FOR AN INSURANCE COMPANY, 2001 CBR 929 , FULL M AS OF JUNE 1 ST 2011, only insured since april on a cruser and now im back to sportbike and allstate wont insure sportbikes. thanks
    wade464@hotmail.com

Krauser

Edited
    Last edited by Krauser; 07-14-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Hi Avi,

Looking for insurance quotes. Please PM me for my contact info so we can speak further.

Regards,
    Will

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

hi avi, i am 16 years old and have an m1 (i have take the rider course and passed my m1 exit test but i just need to wait about 1 month to actually go get it) and my motorcycle is a 2009 ninja 250. i have only had my g1 for about half a year. do know any companies that would insure me and can you give me an estimate of the cost?

i hate ensurance! biggest fraud game going! glad to see our lovely government supporting it so well!

This is a great place to ask your generalized insurance questions. If you're looking for something specific to yourself such as a quote, please send an email.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Avi, your a tough guy to get a hold of.

Tried your office several times last week, a few minutes ago as well.

Left voicemail.

Please call me back. I PM'd you my number (*correction, you dont accept PM or Email...)
    but its our job to end this and ride motorcycles like men...today's society is soft as hell. but riding a 600cc is the least you can do...

Imperialengravers.com --------------
    ------------------------------------
    ---------------------------

I thought AVI got out of the market???

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    I thought AVI got out of the market???
    He did, he's said so in this thread even, but I guess it's getting lost in the middle.
    1996 Kawasaki ZX11D - "When I'm on the road, I'm indestructible. No one can stop me ... but they try."

really? maybe out of the broker game.

Hes still at that cornerstone office...

FAK im going to continue bending over for insurance forever...thats it im moving provinces...
    but its our job to end this and ride motorcycles like men...today's society is soft as hell. but riding a 600cc is the least you can do...

Imperialengravers.com --------------
    ------------------------------------
    ---------------------------

Avi has moved on to different types of insurance, and Shane McCarthy took over Avi's position.
    Well 2 months later Shane has also moved on and now I am also having a heck of a time trying to get a hold of ANYONE that works there to ask questions in regards to my existing policy.

I'm glad my driving record is much cleaner now, I will be shopping around to other companies once my policy here is done.
    "It's only once you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden

2005 SV650S : Mar 2011 - Oct 2011

just call, what's wrong?

i called them up last week and they gave me a quote, slightly more expensive than duffy around $100, same insurance company that means they take slightly more commission. good thing is when a insurance company wants a single cheque for the year you can pay with credit card on their website whereas duffy doesnt have that capability.
    1999 Yamaha YZF-R6 (Current)
    2010 Ninja 250R (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by djbordie View Post
    Avi, your a tough guy to get a hold of.

Tried your office several times last week, a few minutes ago as well.

Left voicemail.

Please call me back. I PM'd you my number (*correction, you dont accept PM or Email...)
    Email asingh@csib.org

I don't work with bikes regularly anymore, I'm on the road a fair bit, but I can still help you get in touch with our bike team. You can also email info@csib.org.

Do you only support jevco?

- Randy

Hi Randy,

Jevco, Facility Association and (on very rare occasions) Aviva, are our go-to markets for stand-alone bikes. We also have a number of other companies that offer combined coverages when bundling home, auto, and bike - these companies are mostly after the mature and experienced riders and non-sport bikes.
    Aleks Hara - Registered Insurance Broker
    Cornerstone Insurance Brokers Ltd.

AHARA@CSIB.ORG
    T:416-798-8001 ext 311
    T:1-888-768-8001 ext 311
    F:905-264-5178

"Cornerstone - Your broker of choice - We make it simple!"

Quote Originally Posted by Avi Singh View Post
    Strange, I've returned all of my calls. Did you leave your name and number? I've had several messages with just names and no numbers and some with numbers and no names (I do call these back, but usually after I get to the ones with names.)
    i dont see a office phone number anywhere? is there one i can call to get a quote? motorcycle and possibly 1 car on road and 1 storage.