Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Thread: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Avi Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Berreta View Post
    I need a quote for a decent price damnit. I'm willing to pay $4k a year, but on a 12 month plan.

20 G1M1
    No priors
    2000 Suzuki SV650

EDIT: Can you guys confirm for sure that Jevco is a one time upfront payment plan only? That was my only option in a year...
    Jevco offers 4 payments over 4 consecutive months. Based on your information provided you're not qualified with to be with Jevco, they only accept inexperienced riders 21 years old or older. If you've been quoted with Facility, you may only be offered a single payment plan, that is what they offer.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Re: Avi Singh

Hello Avi

I am 51 years old, a downtown homeowner with a full M license with no tickets or at fault accidents.
    I have a SUV insured and I am currently insuring a 2007 BMW 1200LT with Riders Plus

They quoted me about 700 dollars to insure a 2006 Honda Reflex 250, with a value of 3000 dollars, and it almost killed any thoughts of buying a scooter.

I have two friends who currently ride scooters and they tell me that they only pay about $150 @ year, why is it so much more for me?

What would be your quote? How much for a 2009 Yamaha BWS?

I only want a scooter if it is affordable

Thanks
    Last edited by mototours; 06-21-2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: typo