Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Avi Singh

Hello Fellow Members,

I have been an active member of this board for some time now. It has been my goal to help the community understand and navigate the strange and sometimes messy world of insurance.

My clients benefit from my relationships with 4 different companies that will write motorcycle policies, as well as numerous other insurers for personal life, home and auto coverage. Commercial property coverage is also available. My dealing with several insurance companies rather than one, allows me to offer you more options.

You will find that I work very hard to keep all the lines of communication open. I am available via email, phone and in person whichever method suits your lifestyle and schedule best. Your questions will be answered in as candid and straightforward a manner as possible, examples of which are found in this forum. I want every client to understand what it is that they are purchasing, what it covers and what it doesn't cover and why.

I work to make your transactions as simple as possible. While I may not be able to help everyone as far as pricing goes, I do try. You can purchase coverage through me quickly and efficiently. While I do like to meet everyone in person, I realize that this isn't always possible. I am able to write your policy through email and fax if necessary. Payments are also accepted through online/telephone banking by any of the major banks.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for giving me the opportunity to work with many of you. It is my sincere wish that we are both able to take something positive away from one another. Thanks again, I appreciate all of the support that the members of this board have given me.

Cheers,
    Avi
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Re: Avi Singh

Good to see you officially on-board, Avi. You've been a very friendly/helpful guy and an asset to this community. Best of luck
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Well,
    I would have to say you are very friendly but I can't forget the fact that I had to fight tooth and nail to get a $150 refund from your company and Kingsway two years ago. In fact, I still remember talking to Mr. Paul Holman who is one of the group of brothers owning the company. I was polite and professional in my manner and words discussing the issue with him and he was rude and hung up on me.
    Not the after-sales service I was expecting.
    But again, you were very friendly when purchasing the insurance.
    Take Care

Is it possible to pay monthly? Or at least in more than one payment.

Quote Originally Posted by NewRider795 View Post
    Is it possible to pay monthly? Or at least in more than one payment.
    That would depend on the payment plans offered by the company you're quoted with.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Quote Originally Posted by bepositive View Post
    Well,
    I would have to say you are very friendly but I can't forget the fact that I had to fight tooth and nail to get a $150 refund from your company and Kingsway two years ago. In fact, I still remember talking to Mr. Paul Holman who is one of the group of brothers owning the company. I was polite and professional in my manner and words discussing the issue with him and he was rude and hung up on me.
    Not the after-sales service I was expecting.
    But again, you were very friendly when purchasing the insurance.
    Take Care
    I am sorry to hear this. It's difficult for me to comment on a conversation you had with someone else. The problem you experienced seems to be a Kingsway issue though. Insurance companies are never easy to get refunds out of.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Avi Singh View Post
    Insurance companies are never easy to get refunds out of.
    no kidding!
    Slow down , keep leaning and you'll be alright.

I am sorry to hear this. It's difficult for me to comment on a conversation you had with someone else. The problem you experienced seems to be a Kingsway issue though. Insurance companies are never easy to get refunds out of.

No Problem Avi,
    My issues were with Kingsway and you guys. For some reason, I wasn't getting return calls from you and the big issue was the treatment I received from your boss the owner of Holman Insurance. That was inexcusable for customer service when I was being very polite.
    Anyways,
    It was a couple of years back now and what was done is history.
    Take Care,

Does anyone know an insurance company that will insure me for a good price?....
    statefarm quoted me for $2,030,
    TD for $12,000 (this is not a typo)

21 year old male
    single
    G licence, no history of accidents/tickets
    just took my course to get my m2
    don't have 5 years driving experience (statefarm never asked me about 5 years driving experience)
    2001 CBR 600 f4i

I've heard horror stories about people getting a call back 3 weeks later from statefarm stating they would no longer insure them without 5 yrs driving experience. Anyone have experiences with this?

avi, you have a pm from me--would appreciate a response by pm, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by afong56 View Post
    avi, you have a pm from me--would appreciate a response by pm, thanks!
    I've responded.

as
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

I've responded.

as
    if your middle name starts with an "S" don't ever type your full initials to finish a post ;p
    www.durhaminline.com Inline Hockey in Durham Region

OFAH member
    My civil libertarianism grows daily when confronted with the obvious injustices I witness.

+1 Endorsement for Avi

When my girlfriend was looking to buy her ninja 250 a few months ago, I called Avi to ask all of the specifics of vehicle insurance, having never purchased any before.

Without any guarantee that i would buy from him, Avi took a good ten minutes to answer all of my little questions regarding the industry and help get a general quote.

A month later Azia bought her bike, and sure enough Avi had the best prices we could find. Even if he didn't we probably would have paid a little extra for his service.

Thanks Avi.

do car insurance aswell?
    Last edited by GP_RZ; 06-04-2008 at 09:41 PM.

I need a quote for a decent price damnit. I'm willing to pay $4k a year, but on a 12 month plan.

20 G1M1
    No priors
    2000 Suzuki SV650

EDIT: Can you guys confirm for sure that Jevco is a one time upfront payment plan only? That was my only option in a year...
    Last edited by Berreta; 06-18-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berreta View Post
    I need a quote for a decent price damnit. I'm willing to pay $4k a year, but on a 12 month plan.

20 G1M1
    No priors
    2000 Suzuki SV650

EDIT: Can you guys confirm for sure that Jevco is a one time upfront payment plan only? That was my only option in a year...
    Jevco offers 4 payments over 4 consecutive months. Based on your information provided you're not qualified with to be with Jevco, they only accept inexperienced riders 21 years old or older. If you've been quoted with Facility, you may only be offered a single payment plan, that is what they offer.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Hello Avi

I am 51 years old, a downtown homeowner with a full M license with no tickets or at fault accidents.
    I have a SUV insured and I am currently insuring a 2007 BMW 1200LT with Riders Plus

They quoted me about 700 dollars to insure a 2006 Honda Reflex 250, with a value of 3000 dollars, and it almost killed any thoughts of buying a scooter.

I have two friends who currently ride scooters and they tell me that they only pay about $150 @ year, why is it so much more for me?

What would be your quote? How much for a 2009 Yamaha BWS?

I only want a scooter if it is affordable

Thanks
    Last edited by mototours; 06-21-2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: typo

i hate ensurance! biggest fraud game going! glad to see our lovely government supporting it so well!

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

This is a great place to ask your generalized insurance questions. If you're looking for something specific to yourself such as a quote, please send an email.
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Avi, your a tough guy to get a hold of.

Tried your office several times last week, a few minutes ago as well.

Left voicemail.

Please call me back. I PM'd you my number (*correction, you dont accept PM or Email...)
    but its our job to end this and ride motorcycles like men...today's society is soft as hell. but riding a 600cc is the least you can do...

Imperialengravers.com --------------
    ------------------------------------
    ---------------------------