Cycle Source... No Chance in Hell will i ever go there again!!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cycle Source... No Chance in Hell will i ever go there again!!!

Re: Cycle Source... No Chance in Hell will i ever go there again!!!

I think Neil and his contact need a good baseball bat to the head to set them straight. I admire your patience dude! god bless
    Suzuki GSXF Katana 600

Altherighttoys

Thanks guys... Cruz knows something we dont know.... Anyways i have contacted the better business bureau and i have let this story out on various motorcycle forums i think that once people realize that this guys a rip off and his shop he will lose business if hes even getting business and that will be a alot more rewarding then dealing with this physically which isnt a problem for me anyways... The funny thing is that i know this loser Neil goes on this site and i has probably seen this Post but he doesnt have then You knows to defend his shop his name..

avi750

Thumbs up Re: Cycle Source... No Chance in Hell will i ever go there again!!!

i been there for some parts for my r1 i did not have all the money but neil still gave me the parts to ride that was the frist time i ever been there
    he got my thumbs up
    good job neil

Banned

I have been in there a number of times and the guy is always nice to me. I have never had a problem with him. As for a refund..... No store "has" to give you a refund... period. It is done as a courtesy...
    The shop must be doing something right cause they are stil in business...
    Sucks though.... Feel for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow View Post
    I have been in there a number of times and the guy is always nice to me. I have never had a problem with him. As for a refund..... No store "has" to give you a refund... period. It is done as a courtesy...
    The shop must be doing something right cause they are stil in business...
    Sucks though.... Feel for ya.
    You did read that this guy did not get what he paid for, right? He was supposed to get a completed, PAINTED fairing for his money. It was neither.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slipery_pete View Post
    I was reading this and wasnt going to respond but it killed me to think think just how stupid you are....

Shop Guarantees something that is to be sold as what its agreed upon am i right, shop then writes a receipt, shop then provides product ohh wait a half arse product that isnt what it was agreed upon, and now moron from GTAM says that a refund is not an option....

This is great stupidity at its best!

Thats why refunds are put in place to refund the consumer for inadequate product that has been sold to the consumer, it is a means of increasing sales as a form of security put in place between the seller and buyer... There are not signs up in that rath whole, Pk Rat shop that says refunds are not given!!!!

Bottom line im reading in this post about 90 percent of people think that Neil and his shop cycle source is full of crooks,

In review of what has been said

-Neil was terminated from Zdeno for Duplicating customer keys in order to steal motorcycles.
    -Had been caught for this in his own shop cycle source.
    -Neil was caught swaping garbage parts on a customer bike to get more business when that rider broke down over and over again.
    -Plain Out He's a theif from one member.
    -Shop gave a member the chop shop feeling.
    -One member had an issue where Neil the owner did not contact potential customer for parts when he said he would.
    -Mikey Mouse shop.
    -Huge article where some unfortunate person had been ripped off.

And 2 posts out of almost 4 pages that Neil is a good guy one of which has only 3 posts!!!
    Sorry to say, but there is NOTHING any where, in any law book, in which a store HAS to give a refund. No signs have to be placed ANYWHERE that state NO REFUNDS.... I will state it again, for your and your kindergarten intellect... REFUNDS ARE NOT SOMETHING THAT HAVE TO BE GIVEN.. THEY ARE GIVEN AS A COURTESY. Plain and simple. I never said he SHOULDN'T have gotten his money back, now did I?
    Sooooo, if this guy is the crook you say he is, then tell me why he's still in business? Why has he not been charged? Please Sherlock, tell me.....
    OP should have had the 4-Day thing put on his receipt....
    So, I sit here waiting for you to point me to the law which states a store has to give a refund.......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kellen View Post
    You did read that this guy did not get what he paid for, right? He was supposed to get a completed, PAINTED fairing for his money. It was neither.
    Yes, I did read that... I never said he SHOULDN'T get his money back..... I simply said, a store does NOT have to give a refund. There is no law that states they have to.

avi750

i had i experiance with neil and i will return he .got me all the parts i needed to fix my r1 and get it going

I've been there a few times for basic service (Oil changes, tire swap, chain tightening). I've never had any problems or issues.

I do find it offensive though when you stated that he barely spoke english and he was yelling at his contact in his language. As far as I can tell he's from Trinidad......where they speak English. You just can't understand the accent, probably because they do tend to speak rather quickly.
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

Yes, I did read that... I never said he SHOULDN'T get his money back..... I simply said, a store does NOT have to give a refund. There is no law that states they have to.
    You realized they both entered into a CONTRACT, right? Customer pays price agreed upon, merchant delivers product promised. You are right, there is no LAW that says a store has to give a refund, but there are a few ways to make the chump pay up.

Altherighttoys

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    I've been there a few times for basic service (Oil changes, tire swap, chain tightening). I've never had any problems or issues.

I do find it offensive though when you stated that he barely spoke english and he was yelling at his contact in his language. As far as I can tell he's from Trinidad......where they speak English. You just can't understand the accent, probably because they do tend to speak rather quickly.

Frankly, i couldnt care less what nationality, language what colour he is whatever....
    All i know is that i got screwed at cycle source and there area handfull of people that is backing me up and a handful of people with alot of alligations... and there are a couple that all they can say is good things but there history on this website with No posts pretty much shows me one person creatig names to post up to defend a business, your probably the only one on here with credibility!

thanks

avi750

had only one time experiance with him and cant complaine he treated me fair and i got the best prices from him good job neil

I've taken both my '96 YZF600R and '06 YZF-R6 to Cycle Source and have found the service to be very good - good enough that I rode there from downtown Toronto several times over the summer.

I had my forks redone, along with all sorts of miscellaneous jobs (oil, chain tightening, installating various after-market parts on the R6).

It's a small shop and what I liked about it that I could get my bike services quickly (calling ahead to schedule) and good prices. While my bike was getting serviced, I'd just head over to the gym which was a short bus ride away... very convenient.

I hope the other accusations are 100% fact. If they're not and I was Neil, I'd be heading over to the Small Claims Court office to file a couple of forms as it'd be a pretty easy defamation/libel case.
    2006 Yamaha R6 Blue
    Hyperpro RSC Steering Damper (Blue), Motovation Bar Ends and No-cut Frame Sliders, Swingarm Slider/Spools, Custom Dynamics Integrated LED Tail Light, Flush Mount Front and Rear Turn Signals, Yamaha Passenger Seat Cowl, Scorpio i-900 alarm, Boxer 5108 disk lock with alarm.

OK slow and low or w/e you call your self, neil is in business well..... never mind listen all i can say this shop ain't for the weak of heart it's not like going to envy or riders and you walk out there.... if you want a hassle free shopping experiecne CSI is not the place ur looking for....

Banned

its very mickey mouse so unprofessional i went in there once people are smokin in the front office drinking and throwing their butts on the carpeted floor and playing "clams" on the counter with beer bottle caps with a guy sleeping on the couch while customers are in there.

BUT its a small shop he obviously doesint give a **** about 1 time AHOLE customers he knows wont be back and doesint want back.he has actually admited to me he just riped off the guy that just left. but he goes out of his way for regulars and will give you the best price because he knows you and knows you will be back.he does things to my bike i didint even ask or noticed,sometimes i go there for like 1 spark plug or gasket or something and he doesin even charge me.

Cave men? Cool!whatrever the case english or no English sound like the poor fellow was sodemized by this Cave man!

Quote Originally Posted by pablo cruz View Post
    Speaking with an accent and purposely defiling/raping and sluring your words intentionally are two different things.

I've heard Niel and some of the clowns at his shop talk.
    They purposely speak lik ecave men. skipping words and cutting others in half.
    It just goes to show for his education !!!

Keep it a review folks....How a person speaks a language has nothing to do with a shop.

Thread cleaned up...duplicate account posts and users deleted.

Thanks

Paul
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Sorry to say, but there is NOTHING any where, in any law book, in which a store HAS to give a refund. No signs have to be placed ANYWHERE that state NO REFUNDS.... I will state it again, for your and your kindergarten intellect... REFUNDS ARE NOT SOMETHING THAT HAVE TO BE GIVEN.. THEY ARE GIVEN AS A COURTESY. Plain and simple. I never said he SHOULDN'T have gotten his money back, now did I?
    Sooooo, if this guy is the crook you say he is, then tell me why he's still in business? Why has he not been charged? Please Sherlock, tell me.....
    OP should have had the 4-Day thing put on his receipt....
    So, I sit here waiting for you to point me to the law which states a store has to give a refund.......

Hey Neil, how you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoblin View Post
    its very mickey mouse so unprofessional i went in there once people are smokin in the front office drinking and throwing their butts on the carpeted floor and playing "clams" on the counter with beer bottle caps with a guy sleeping on the couch while customers are in there.

BUT its a small shop he obviously doesint give a **** about 1 time AHOLE customers he knows wont be back and doesint want back.he has actually admited to me he just riped off the guy that just left. but he goes out of his way for regulars and will give you the best price because he knows you and knows you will be back.he does things to my bike i didint even ask or noticed,sometimes i go there for like 1 spark plug or gasket or something and he doesin even charge me.
    So following your logic, we are to assume he did **** you up the *** the first few times you went there since you weren't is "regular" yet, Come on guys, non of my business and obviously the original poster did screw up by changing his mind a few times, but we need to make sure we take care of each other and do not promote shops that admit by your own claim that they screw their costumers