Modded Nintendo Wii - $380
I'm selling a used, 9/10 condition and works perfect, modded Nintendo Wii with a bunch of accessories. I purchased this system last year but I rarely find time to play with it, hopefully there is a better home out there for it.

-1x Nintendo Wii modded with WiiKey if I remember correctly.
-Includes Remote Sensor, Power/Video Cables etc etc.
-2x Nintendo Wii Remotes
-2x Nintendo Nunchucks
-1x BNIB Nintendo Classic Controller
-Original Wii Sports.

Canon EOS 10D 6.3mp + BG-ED3 Grip - $270
I purchased this body when it came out several years ago. I don't use it anymore, so it's up for sale. Aesthetically, the camera is 7/10 with signs of regular wear here and there. I had it serviced and cleaned by Canon 6 months ago and has not been used since, there is no dirt on the viewfinder, mirror, or sensor. Other then that, the camera functions perfectly and always has.
It includes:
Canon EOS 10D body and cap, Canon BG-ED3 Grip, video cable, usb cable, 512 Sandisk UltraII CF card, battery + charger, and the users manual. I'm pretty sure I have the box and software disks as well, but no promises.

Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 XR Di (Canon) - $280
This is a sharp copy, I purchased this lens when it was first introduced. The hood is scratched up but there are no issues with the lens itself.
It Includes:
Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 lens, Hood, Hoya UV Filter and Caps. I'm sure I have the box in my basement, i'll try to find it and include it.

Take both body and lens for $520

PM or navid.e@gmail.com

Cheers