Johnnny - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnnny

Re: Johnnny

Quote Originally Posted by ChaserChris View Post
    While you upgrade your brakes for new hotness I'm thinking of getting one of these for my new hotness lol

Dont leave home without the trunk tracker

The best one is $700 BTW

That is the $700 one lol gotta get the digital so you can hear the OPP! I just love hearing them talk lol

That is the $700 one lol gotta get the digital so you can hear the OPP! I just love hearing them talk lol
    Couldnt tell cause I cant see the markings in the pic, and the cheaper one looks almost the exact same...

Gotta learn the language for peel, your tow truck buddies can teach you that....

I dont get why Metro talks english but peel talks 24952395412659165410`56010560932153412 152354`1532 charlie bravo over

cause we do it big down here 23475729432854754 feel me.

haha I could figure it out if I listened to them, they all do some BS talk but if you listen to it you can figure it out, also how an officer comments back or what not helps with figuring it out.

When the $1 is high though or almost even Ebay is the way to buy radios, save a bunch of cash
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Uniden-BCD396T-di...3286.m20.l1116
    Last edited by ChaserChris; 01-08-2009 at 03:16 PM.

haha I could figure it out if I listened to them, they all do some BS talk but if you listen to it you can figure it out, also how an officer comments back or what not helps with figuring it out.

When the $1 is high though or almost even Ebay is the way to buy radios, save a bunch of cash
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Uniden-BCD396T-di...3286.m20.l1116
    Make sure its in stock, I ordered one from Ebay and after 40days asked for my money back.....And it was only $500 too but with the exchange and shipping it still came out to $700 right now...

Im not going to order them anymore, there is a local supplier that has them in stock for $675 Canadian

Yeah I ordered all my radios from eBay except my digital and was told right after the order was placed it was back ordered, since i needed them ASAP for work I told the guy to send me some radios because they said they had them in stock so he took some off another order and sent me them Too bad the dollar is so low right now, I got mine when we were about even and saved a couple hundred bucks after it was all said and done. I don't really like RadioWorld either though, I don't think they thought I was for real when I said I wanted $2500 worth of radios lol

yo wtf so im trying to drop my engine and it's driving me nuts, im pretty sure i have the upper bolts out, lower and mid but its still stuck like glue, i did it a little different than most I think, I took the front end off and dropped the frame/engine down to the ground as i dont have an engine hoist to put under the engine and drop it down like the manual says but **** this is pissing me off!

and the ****ing sprocket nut wont budge ****

did you take the chain off lol ahahahah

No the chains on I'm hoping I can wiggle the engine back enough that I can slip the chain off (doing things the non traditional way lol) but like the engine won't move like its still completely bolted in!

Those lock rings for the upper and lower rear mounts and right side front mount, that you need the tool for, locks the engine adjusters in place...Are you sure your turned out the engine adjusters after loosening the lock rings? If you dont they hold the motor in tight...

I think I did but I'll check those I remember turning out the right side one

I think I did but I'll check those I remember turning out the right side one
    Make sure you do all 3, otherwise they keep the motor pushed tight to the left side and it wont come out...When those are loosened and the bolts are out, the frame should move freely

Ohh thank you I only did one Ill go get the other two off later and hopefully free this ***** up

K bringing back this **** from the dead, do you need some big ****in allen keys to get the two rear ones off? if so do you know the size I gotta get? I dont have any big enough *doh*

K bringing back this **** from the dead, do you need some big ****in allen keys to get the two rear ones off? if so do you know the size I gotta get? I dont have any big enough *doh*
    Swingarm pivot shaft is a 14mm, and the bottom engine mount is a 8mm....And you use the actual bolt to loosen the adjuster behind it....Just take off the nut and then turn it counter clockwise, and the bolt turns the adjuster....

Sick thanks Ill see if I can figure it out tonight haha

Sick thanks Ill see if I can figure it out tonight haha
    Just check the rotoation of the lower adjuster, Im not sure it its right hand or left hand thread, but you use the engine mount bolt to turn it...

PS Im ready for those sockets whenever you have a chance