GP Bikes are false advertisers..... - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GP Bikes are false advertisers.....

Re: GP Bikes are false advertisers.....

I say give them another shot, talk to someone who knows or at least rides that works in the store. ****, I remember buying stuff off them when their store only had 1 book and 1 salesman. Don't let this experience send you packin' somewhere else, give em' another try.

D

I bought all my gear from GP Bikes DEcember MC Show Booth. Very satisfied with price and service and I plan on going back to them for a new pair of gloves next month. I took my brother there to get his helmet when he was shopping as well.

I remember when they first opened the little shop in that plaza. Like another poster said, about 1/3 of what it is now if not smaller. I moved away from durham for a couple years and was pleasantly suprised to see how large and successfull the shop had grown when I got back. I only started riding this year but because I lived in the area I've watched that shop grow from the start and heard nuthing but good reviews about them.
    Non Sum Qualis Eram.
    .: 85 Kawasaki Ninja zx600 [sold] :.
    .: 91 yamaha fzr600 [current] :.

Their customer service is top notch. A friend of mine recently had an issue and they were more than willing to go above and beyond to fix the problem. Give them another shot. Or at least talk to them about the problem.

'Cute' is subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Low rider View Post
    Are you Cute?
    Post a pic.
    But for the record I'd say she's cute. But what's more important (when I'm in a bike shop) is she's good at her job. I took a pair of 6 month old A* gloves to her where the stitching was coming loose. She shipped them back to A*, got a credit for me and got back to me to let me know within about 5 working days.

I've also bought two bikes from GP, as well as various other stuff through the years.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

Kudos to Marianne for her reply and yes, I agree.... If you think you have poor customer service ANYWHERE, you should notify the business or company or else they will have no way of knowing you are an unhappy customer.

I have been dealing with GP for a few years now and they have been so good to me, I just bought my last bike from them. Keep up the good work!
    Actions speak louder than words