What 140-200mph looks like. - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What 140-200mph looks like.

Re: What 140-200mph looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5HU...e=channel_page

this guy is soooooo SKILLED he nearly puts his bike off the road at 25 seconds lol.

who ever thinks this guy is skilled truly doesnt know what skill is, anyone with a LITTLE practice can ride on the hwy at speeds busting between cars. if you dont know what true skill is and want to see it ride down to a race way on the weekend cayuga has both road racing and drag you will see a lot of skill in the compound and these videos is far from it...

Ah, so you never came out on a ride with the Fuzzy Riders.
    So you know nothing about the Fuzzy Rides.
    What happend, was that people would come out for a ride, and get scared. We would ride over their heads, and they would never return and talk crap about how we rode. Just because they were scared.

The Fuzzy Riders got a bad name from people talking smack about things they knew nothing about.
    Fuzzy Rides were always done safely. We never made anybody fall.

People rode over their heads and talked about the Fuzzy Riders like we were crazy.
    We rode fast back then.
    But we tried to keep everybody safe.

Yes, Fuzzy Rides did sometimes end with a crash.

And a few deaths.

But never once did any Fuzzy ride end with a Police chase.
    We rode responsibly were we needed to.

Yes, a few members may have gotten chased on the way home after the Timmies brake. But that was not lead by any Fuzzy leader.
    They were on the way home riding their own ride. You cannot connect that to any Fuzzy event.

Never, ever did any Fuzzy ride end in a Police chase.
    Ever.

And here you go saying that this happened and it never did.
    So the Fuzzy legend lives on.
    Cell phones, GPS, DVD, Food, Drinks, Kids, Smokes, Make Up, Lipstick, News Papers, CB, Ham Radio, FM Radio, CD, MP3, Work papers, Books, Lap tops, Camcorders,
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

Resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by Low rider View Post
    Ah, so you never came out on a ride with the Fuzzy Riders.
    So you know nothing about the Fuzzy Rides.
    What happend, was that people would come out for a ride, and get scared. We would ride over their heads, and they would never return and talk crap about how we rode. Just because they were scared.

The Fuzzy Riders got a bad name from people talking smack about things they knew nothing about.
    Fuzzy Rides were always done safely. We never made anybody fall.

People rode over their heads and talked about the Fuzzy Riders like we were crazy.
    We rode fast back then.
    But we tried to keep everybody safe.

Yes, Fuzzy Rides did sometimes end with a crash.

And a few deaths.

But never once did any Fuzzy ride end with a Police chase.
    We rode responsibly were we needed to.

Yes, a few members may have gotten chased on the way home after the Timmies brake. But that was not lead by any Fuzzy leader.
    They were on the way home riding their own ride. You cannot connect that to any Fuzzy event.

Never, ever did any Fuzzy ride end in a Police chase.
    Ever.

And here you go saying that this happened and it never did.
    So the Fuzzy legend lives on.
    First of all you didn't answer my question, and second of all, there were fuzzy rides that were broken up becasue of police intervention, and decisions not to stop. I never once said I haven't been on a fuzzy ride. I'm not knocking fuzzy rides, I am just responding to your claim in a previous post about the guy running in this vid.

That makes 2 questions you avoided. The last one in the previous thread and the one in this thread.
    Last edited by Resurrection; 12-21-2008 at 10:22 PM.

I don't remember you asking me a question.
    I'm not going back to find out what it was, if you want to ask me a question, ask me a question. I will answer.

As far as I know. There was never any Police intervetion on any Fuzzy Ride that I was on. And I was involved with about 95% of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    First of all you didn't answer my question, and second of all, there were fuzzy rides that were broken up becasue of police intervention, and decisions not to stop. I never once said I haven't been on a fuzzy ride. I'm not knocking fuzzy rides, I am just responding to your claim in a previous post about the guy running in this vid.

That makes 2 questions you avoided. The last one in the previous thread and the one in this thread.
    Cell phones, GPS, DVD, Food, Drinks, Kids, Smokes, Make Up, Lipstick, News Papers, CB, Ham Radio, FM Radio, CD, MP3, Work papers, Books, Lap tops, Camcorders,
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

Resurrection

I don't remember you asking me a question.
    I'm not going back to find out what it was, if you want to ask me a question, ask me a question. I will answer.

As far as I know. There was never any Police intervetion on any Fuzzy Ride that I was on. And I was involved with about 95% of them.
    I asked you in all honesty, can you say you have never ran from the police. I know answering it in an open forum isn't quite the right thing to do, so if you have reservations, pm me the answer. You know thw second question was in regards to the other thread about the poor lady with the leg injury.

I have never ran from the police.

I would not screw a lady at the side of the road that just had her leg severed in a horrific automobile accident. No matter how badly she wanted me to. I've been happily married for 18 years to a very lovely intact woman.
    I don't need a poor Hispanic at the side of the road, profusly bleeding, thank you very much.
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

Resurrection

I have never ran from the police.

I would not screw a lady at the side of the road that just had her leg severed in a horrific automobile accident. No matter how badly she wanted me to. I've been happily married for 18 years to a very lovely intact woman.
    I don't need a poor Hispanic at the side of the road, profusly bleeding, thank you very much.
    I guess I'll have to believe that, because I am too lazy to search for a post by you that may have stated something different.

About the lady or the Police?

Or both?
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

Resurrection

About the lady or the Police?

Or both?
    About running

Go ahead and do a search.

I love my wife, and I've never ran.
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

Resurrection

Go ahead and do a search.

I love my wife, and I've never ran.
    I didn't say anything about your wife. Most people do love their spouse, except me of course. I actually hated mine, hence my divorce, ya me.
    One day I won't be lazy and find a post where you eluded to running, but until then I'll leave it alone. My point through all this, was people always put down the guy riding in a certain manner, and say what an idiot, but forgetting that they to have been guilty of doing the same thing at some point. It's that old saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I hear you, and I agree.
    But I have never behaved like that in traffic, especially running from the cops.

Shame about the wife.

You should get one you like.
    And may I suggest you don't look for one after horrific traffic accidents.
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

Fuzzy1

Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    I know lots of things, and I do know that lots of fuzzy rides ended in crashes or police chases. Can you in all honesty say you have never ran from the police.
    Yeah, and I heard they threw rocks at old people, ran a bus of Nuns off the road and ate dead babies at Timmies after their rides...

Resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy1 View Post
    Yeah, and I heard they threw rocks at old people, ran a bus of Nuns off the road and ate dead babies at Timmies after their rides...

Na that's not true. They were too busy crashing.