Triumph Daytona 675 vs. Honda CBR600RR - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Triumph Daytona 675 vs. Honda CBR600RR

Re: Triumph Daytona 675 vs. Honda CBR600RR

i sat on a 675 and there's so much forward lean it's nuts lol. can't imagine how my arms and back will feel after a long day of riding. and if i get stuck in traffic... i will need to book a chiropractor appointment after lol

Banned

Having owned both bikes, I would probably suggest to you the Honda. It's better on the street, where as the Triumph is better on the track. The Honda is very comfortable for every day riding and long rides, the Triumph is very aggressive in terms of the high sloped seat and low handlebars, also you will find it expensive for parts and after market stuff. If you're under 5'10" you would probably consider lowering the bike which would make it ride like crap. It's definitely a different feeling.

WOW! $10,000 for the 08 675? That's great deal. If I had that deal last year, I might've got the 675 instead of my gixxer. Spent days searching ebay for US bikes when C$=US$ and this new price beats the US$ price. Daytona's exhaust sound is fantastic! Especially with TBR or Akro! I test rode it and the riding position is aggressive. Can't say how it'd be on longer rides. If you get the black, I like the SE with gold accents. Happy hunting!!
    '08 Suzuki GSXR750
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart" (Confucius)

Any decision yet??

You guys really think the Daytona sitting position is more agressive than the RR? I've sat on both bikes, and many others, and I found the CBR to be THE most agressive and uncomfortable sitting position out of any bike I've ever sat on. I'm 6'1 though. The bike also felt TINY.
    Current: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
    Past: 2005 Ducati S2R 800 Dark

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    You guys really think the Daytona sitting position is more agressive than the RR? I've sat on both bikes, and many others, and I found the CBR to be THE most agressive and uncomfortable sitting position out of any bike I've ever sat on. I'm 6'1 though. The bike also felt TINY.
    The CBR is like sitting on your couch watching TV eating popcorn at 200kph, it's one of the most comfortable sportsbikes i have been on and i'm an inch shorter than you..

Ducatis and Triumphs are two of the most uncomfortable sportsbikes out there as they're more of an aggressive track position than a streetbike position..