Cockroaches in BBT @ Destiny! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cockroaches in BBT @ Destiny!

Re: Cockroaches in BBT @ Destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
    Alright, alright, if you find north american chicken so offensive, just come for the beers...
    i hear Beer is made out of baby tears...

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
    Alright, alright, if you find north american chicken so offensive, just come for the beers...
    Hey, I have no problem with the chicken.

I've been known to find hair in my food, and just pick it out and keep eating...A roach is a bit much though, that would still gross me out.
    *Event and Wedding DJ*
    *VERY competitive rates*
    PM, or email: theperfectmix@live.com

Quote Originally Posted by Blackenese View Post
    i hear Beer is made out of baby tears...
    Yay! CHEERS!!!
    Mystique
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
    It really doesn't matter what a place looks like, or whether it's of a certain nationality or not.

I've been to really clean places that had rats, and i've also been to really dirty places that didn't have any problem. If you've known people that have worked in the restaurant/bar industry, you hear stories about pretty much every place. It's a crapshoot really. You take your chances whenever you eat out. But if you think just because you're eating at an expensive restaurant, you're getting quality food, in a clean establishment...You might be fooling yourself. I've heard of some really high-end restaurants serving grade F meats and vegetables.
    Couldn't be more true. I am in Rest. all the time. Restarting appliances. If I took anyone with me for a week, you would never eat out again. I've seen rats the size of cats, roaches by the dozens, mice, ect. It's the most disgusting part of my job. Not to mention the guy picking his arse or nose and then handling food, yum more flavor.

I can one-up this cockroach story...

A friend of mine, were at a 24 hour Vietnamese restaurant and they ordered a plate of grilled pork. When they got the pork, it had a half cockroach on the plate, but out of the half cockroach, crawled out a smaller, baby cockroach.
    *Event and Wedding DJ*
    *VERY competitive rates*
    PM, or email: theperfectmix@live.com