Oh my, Jason Britton - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh my, Jason Britton

Re: Oh my, Jason Britton

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post
    hum.... we still on that deal about brake pad dou? lol
    I use Brembo brake pads now, so if you want my business you need to become a Brembo dealer...

Oh and another thing about ENVY they are the only shop to really take intrest in the stunting thing, and its also cool that one of the mechanics is a friend and also into stunting, and a Kawi fanboy too.

Thumbs down Re: Oh my, Jason Britton

That boi is a friend of yours??????????????????? Ah man NFG for real.

Quote Originally Posted by friedrice View Post
    That boi is a friend of yours??????????????????? Ah man NFG for real.
    Got lots of friends, some that are friends with other friends of mine, some that are not....Cant let someone elses beef become my beef, Ive heard stories but if no one ever did anything to me. Then I cant hold that against them just cause I heard a stories...No hard feelings

Your such a nice guy J.P. wish there were more people like you in this world............Wait there is? ME! haha. Cool man, nothing against you obviously or the squad .

Quote Originally Posted by friedrice View Post
    Your such a nice guy J.P. wish there were more people like you in this world............Wait there is? ME! haha. Cool man, nothing against you obviously or the squad .

you sure you're talking about the right JohnnyP ?

hahahah............. joking.

I should head to GP in the morning, then Kahuna mid day and then Envy in the afternoon (I think thats his order of appearance) and bug him to give me a job at his new shop until he gives in... thats should work!

But actually, I'm gonna ask him for a job...
    Wish me luck!

Ken L

Jason's also going to be at GP Bikes tomorrow (Wed) check their web site for times. For all the east siders.

Yea I went to the bikeshow and saw him but didn't meet him... Then we ended up going to the Raptors vs Hornets game on Sunday and Jason was sitting like 10 seats away from me... He left @ Halftime but I actually got to see him in the halls and we chatted it up a bit... He's actually a really really humble person... Very respectful and took the time to chill and talk a bit...

and damn he really loves the 04 zx6r hahha