Court day info needed

Thread: Court day info needed

Court day info needed

Hi was just wondering if traffic court is a one day thing or if its multiple days in court with pre trials. Don't want to miss more than one day off and I'm not going to plea bargain I want a trial will this take a few days or can it be done in one.

Re: Court day info needed

It's one day, typically just morning or afternoon, unless there are delays or motions to reschedule.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    It's one day, typically just morning or afternoon, unless there are delays or motions to reschedule.
    Ah thanks man appreciate it.

If you dont receive notification of a court day by mail,is there any other way to find out if one has been set?Is there a number to call or do you have to go back to the courthouse to find out?
    Thanks.
    2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZZR250 - sold
    1994 Kawasaki Ninja ZX600
    1997 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R
    1998 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R
    1996 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R

Quote Originally Posted by suspeck View Post
    If you dont receive notification of a court day by mail,is there any other way to find out if one has been set?Is there a number to call or do you have to go back to the courthouse to find out?
    Thanks.
    I have been given a court date Dec 8. But once I sent a ticket in by mail years ago to fight it in court and I never got a response and I went to the courthouse and they told me that they didn't get anything from me and I had to pay the ticket. But yeah go to the courthouse and tell them your situation i'm sure they can help.