where can i find real food! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: where can i find real food!

Re: where can i find real food!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket Sprocket View Post
    At teh Richmond-Adelaide Centre, in a place on the PATH, right near the Grand & toy is a great place that sells peanut butter and banana sandwiches, yum.
    mmmm....I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches! To make them even better - grill them. oh, yeah, baby! ok, now I'm hungry!

some good eats on sheppard between mcCowan and markham. Sinopino chinese restuarant I recommend #44 (chicken fried rice and deep fried tofu yum) for dessert go to Remly's filipino restuarant right beside it about 40 feet north and order toron its deep fried plantein and jack fruit wrapped in spring role wrapper its amazing. Or you can go to Babu's 2 units west same plaza if you like Indian food. Lin's Garden on sheppard south on pharmacy hakka style food and Federicks Ellesmere and Belamy also Luckys north on midland and lawrence. Hope this helps. damn Im getting hungry now.

I hate to bring up such an old thread but if u like hakka indian/chinese food. You've got to check out these guys! I've been a huge fan of hakka style food but these guys rank #1 on my list for many reasons such as service, the food (I have yet to get a dish I did not enjoy, And i'm hard to please ) THey're a small family run business too so it's good to know that my food will always taste the same (I think the dad is the cook). I think they're fairly new as well..

Lotus Garden Hakka Indian Style Chinese Cuisine

(416) 686-7500

Scarborough
    3460 Danforth Avenue

Quote Originally Posted by 88polska View Post
    does anyone know of a place, or resturant where it's not expensive but sever great food?
    There's this nice place in the Piemonte region of Italy...
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by 88polska View Post
    does anyone know of a place, or resturant where it's not expensive but sever great food?
    Translation: "My mother threw me out for flunking English and now I have to find some place cheap that's as good as what I got at home. Also I'm too lazy to look for myself so will you guys be my new mother?"