Brantford

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brantford

Brantford

OK, I see bikes all over this city! anyone on this site?

Re: Brantford

Well.....My boyfriend and I were out and about a lot there until recently...but he's just moved in with me (in Hamilton), so we won't be there much anymore! That was on a black '04 Marauder. Another guy I know (my friend's sweetie) is out there on a gorgeous (deep red, black pipes) Vulcan. Don't know if he's on here though. You on here L????? LOL!

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.

I'm in Simcoe, on vacation for another 10 days or so... Would LOVE to get together for a ride if this weather clears out!
    Was out today in the rain playing in the mud with the boys untill the lightning showed up.

Btfd here.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---

I'm in Cambridge...not too far.

I'm in Ancaster but work in Brantford. I ride to work often so maybe you saw me in the Gretzky / Morton area. I also belong to a riding group called Brant Riders, we meet at the Timmies at 403 and Garden Ave every Sunday at 10:00 am in the front parking lot, check us out sometime.

I had no idea there was a riding group here! where do you guys go?

We cover all of the Niagara Peninsula, southwestern Ontario and north up to Grand Bend and Wassaga.

Thats so cool... i only know of the other timmies that everyone meets at, but thats more of a social thing then a riding thing lol

You should check out our group on a Sunday morning. It is made up of all types of bikes from Harleys, cruisers, touring bikes, and my adventure tourer. The ride is not very fast paced and it is good for anyone starting out to learn the basics of group riding.

really? that sounds like something i need! lol i'm not the greatest group rider... heck, i'm not the greatest solo rider

i'm on a 125 thou, so i'm always leary of not going fast enough

how long do they go for? i usually work sunday afternoons

I'm in Ancaster also , but i do alot of riding in the Brantford direction. Nice roads, I didn,t know about the meeting spot at Timmies . If the weather ever clears up I,ll swing by,it would be nice to meet some local riders.

I ride down to see a buddy of mine in Brantford pretty frequently... and run his little dirt bikes down in this area near like Wayne Gretzky and Colborne area.
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by joyinc View Post
    really? that sounds like something i need! lol i'm not the greatest group rider... heck, i'm not the greatest solo rider

i'm on a 125 thou, so i'm always leary of not going fast enough

how long do they go for? i usually work sunday afternoons
    You won't have any trouble keeping up with this group they don't go very fast it's a Sunday easy type ride. Some people ride all day and some cut out when we stop for lunch, it's really up to the rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    I'm in Ancaster also , but i do alot of riding in the Brantford direction. Nice roads, I didn,t know about the meeting spot at Timmies . If the weather ever clears up I,ll swing by,it would be nice to meet some local riders.
    I'm in the Meadowlands. I am always available for evening rides as long as it's not going to rain. I ride with a buddy of mine on a Ninja quite often, he is in the Sulpher Springs area. Drop me a PM and we can make arrangments to meet. I like to head down to Long Point or down to the Niagara area.

Rick

I'll be moving back to Brantford in a couple weeks, I hope to hold a couple events, as well as see some of you on some rides
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~

I'm right by Ancaster too and head out to Bford every once in a while..I'll try to catch the group some weekend or just shoot me a PM if any of you want to go for a ride.

Anyone up for a ride this evening? I'll be heading out around 8.

Hey lawnboy...do you wear a Hi Viz yellow jacket? If so I have seen you a few times in the past few weeks....even last Sunday am. I was in the oncoming lane..yellow GSXR, Hi Viz jacket as well.....on my way to the Alleghney Forest for a day of twisties.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---

Quote Originally Posted by omnivore View Post
    Hey lawnboy...do you wear a Hi Viz yellow jacket? If so I have seen you a few times in the past few weeks....even last Sunday am. I was in the oncoming lane..yellow GSXR, Hi Viz jacket as well.....on my way to the Alleghney Forest for a day of twisties.
    I do have a high Viz Yellow / Green jacket but it wasn't me last Sunday I was Home. However I do ride to work on Hwy 2 between Ancaster and Brantford and then up Wayne Gretzky to Morton most morning when it's not raining between 7 - 7:30 so maybe you have seen me.