Header wrap in GTA?

Thread: Header wrap in GTA?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Header wrap in GTA?

anyone know if there is a place that sells Header wrap in the GTA other then Performance improvements? wondering if ricer shops would carry it? need to get 100' for a snowmobile I am doing. anyone know of a place? I know ebay...but wanted to pick up asap as I am heading north this weekend!

Re: Header wrap in GTA?

I special ordered mine from Partsource.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Performance Improvements on Queensway in Etobicoke, stocks a few diffenet witdths in white and black....They also carry the metal zipties for it....

try JRP as well the have them in stock different sizing available
    u only live once so full throttle ahead

just a thought, but if the expansion chamber your using requires heat wrap, why not look into having it ceramic coated.

fireball coatings is a site sponsor here and their work is outstanding.

I've used their coatings on my snowcross and trail sleds for several years, as well as the pistons in my sleds and racebikes.

Heat wrap tends to degrade over time and starts to look like crap after a season.

With the ceramic coating, you can run the pipe uncovered, without wrap. or the goofy clamshell covers and you'll maintain more consistent EGT temps.

The finish is much better looking than heat wrap as well

http://www.fireballcoatings.com/inde...id=4&Itemid=12

yup I am aware of Fireball ....see the problem is the pipes have been welded and arent worth coating for the price cost, just wanted top wrap them on the cheap to get me through this coming season for Drags and speed runs. as you can see the pipes arent worth coating....just want this season then back to stock twin with turbo!

Quote Originally Posted by reciprocity View Post
    just a thought, but if the expansion chamber your using requires heat wrap, why not look into having it ceramic coated.

fireball coatings is a site sponsor here and their work is outstanding.

I've used their coatings on my snowcross and trail sleds for several years, as well as the pistons in my sleds and racebikes.

Heat wrap tends to degrade over time and starts to look like crap after a season.

With the ceramic coating, you can run the pipe uncovered, without wrap. or the goofy clamshell covers and you'll maintain more consistent EGT temps.

The finish is much better looking than heat wrap as well

http://www.fireballcoatings.com/inde...id=4&Itemid=12

where is JRP? thanks for the other info guys....I just dont want to buy from performance improvement as they want $80 per roll of 50' after taxes and + another $100 more I can get my 4 expansion chambers Ceramic coted from Fireball coatings, anyways my search continues....

Quote Originally Posted by bango666 View Post
    try JRP as well the have them in stock different sizing available