$1000 reward!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $1000 reward!!

Getting screwed by our insurance companys!

Re: $1000 reward!!

Maybe he feels that everybody should know what his bike looks like?????

I was thinking he knows who may have taken it and was hoping their friends would rat them out for the cash.
    There are some thing's better left unsaid, but you can bet your sweet a** I'm going to say them anyway.

**** everytime envy has a show there is a issue...

Im so confused. It is so retarderly vague what this guy wrote. What exactly is his intention in writing it? Like everyone is saying, how does he expect the outlandishly vague info to help him?

Not cute.

No Deal!

not to discourage dude, but by now it's already in 5 other bikes, oil pump here, radiator there, engine somewhere else, plastics on ebay, you get the point. if i were to steal a bike, and i never would even consider it because i know how much a bike means to a rider, i would definately not ride it or advertise it, just part it out and pocket the dough.

that being said, i hope you find it, and i if i hear anything about anyone stealing any kind of bike i will let you know, so lets start

1) my fzr400 was stolen by Bill 203

good luck dude, if there is more info you'd like to make public and i notice something i'll let you know. sorry to hear, always been paranoid about this type of thing myself.

peace.

good luck with your search, no idea what was stolen ...

thief has got some guts to do it with a wack of police presence on scene...

"Rides are simple, we all leave together we all go home together."

I'm assuming there's more to the story here. Like the OP has some idea what went down and who did it, and is offering a ransom for the bike. If you didn't steal it, then you obviously don't know what kind of bike it is and can't be very helpful in returning it. If you did steal it, you know what you stole and can get $1000 by bringing it back... At least that's the thinking.

As for parting out the bike, you'd be surprised how dumb thieves are. It's generally been my experience that if someone is willing to put in the legwork to take a bike apart and sell it off on ebay for parts, they're probably pretty industrious and likely already have a job, and don't need to steal stuff. Smart, entrepreneurial people (usually) don't steal. Thieves are generally lazy, dumb, and opportunistic. I wouldn't be surprised if a thief like this sells the bike to his best friend and rides it around right under the nose of cops...

--- D

I'm as sorry as the rest to hear about the OP's loss. It totally sucks.

Yet as a community member I totally want to hear the whole story. We have a commitment to each other and the truth.

Certainly the first thing that is implied in this thread is that Envy Rides has a bad rep, and going to their events is looking for trouble. I'm not saying this is the truth, I'm saying that without a clear and full picture of what happened, they are unfairly tainted by this incident.

So while the OP has every right to their privacy, as a community we should be making an effort to find out what really happened.

meh.. im calling him out..

i say he's lying...

He/she is basically counting on the fact that the person who stole the bike has some friends that would sell them out for a G.

Doesn't matter if you know the bike stolen or not, cuz the only way you'd have info that counts is if you know the guy.
    james
    07 Harley Sportster

GEAR - some people ride with it, some people don't. It's time to accept this fact and move onto more pressing preaching.

HID's - your crappy install is blinding and annoying everyone else - not to mention putting yourself in some degree of danger.

Can we make a category called, "My skills suck, lemme tell you why.." forum?

Maybe buddies bike is stolen itself and doesn't want to say too much. The guys post sounds kind of shady.

OR

This guys probably just jerking everyone off.
    "RIDE AMONG US"

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post
    **** everytime envy has a show there is a issue...
    everytime meaning...... twice? don't blame the shop

i just figured there were so many ppl there. someone must have seen something...

its was taken within the 1.5 hours that we were there.

silver cbr 1000 with yosh pipe. low mount bracket for plate

correct me if i'm wrong.

judging by his previous posts, the bike is a 2006 cbr 600rr red/black.

unless it was sold...

I know the guys at Envy. They were very helpful!

lol nevermind.

it was sold. this one is silver 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Chaese_Me21 View Post
    i just figured there were so many ppl there. someone must have seen something...
    I saw alot of bikes being moved around, but how the **** am I or anyone else there supposed to know which one could have been yours....

Sounds like a bad joke to me, finish it off so I can at least try to laugh at it