Hello to everyone

Thread: Hello to everyone

a.renegade

Cool Hello to everyone

As a life long love for riding continues my wife and I have recently invested into a newer bike for longer rides. We love to ride and enjoy long roads with scenery. We currently own our second Harley Davidson and we bought it specifically for touring. I have been searching many web pages in the past while this one clearly is of interest. We sold our last bike for many reasons including but not specifically because we didn't have others to ride with but also because the money was handy at the time to renovate and remodel our fixer upper house. Now that that has been accomplished we desided to sell off some of the other toys like our boat and buy another bike. I have a few buddies with bikes but we would hope we could meet other couples who enjoy riding as much as we do for long trips through our great continent. We bought our bike in September of 2007 and have already logged on more then 10,000 kms as we have taken our bike to Florida with us and also for bike week 2008 and I have done a trip to Virginia skyline drive ( a must see ride) and also Maryland where we stopped for some blue crab. My wife and I also road to the thousand islands this year and also visited friends who have a cottage in northeast ontario in Mattawaska region. Our main interest or objective is to find other couples or make new friends whom we can share long journeys and make new memories with. I tried a few motorcycle clubs and they are not for us as there is just to many rules that take the fun out of riding. The riding clubs seem to take the freedom and joy out of riding and so we would prefer to find a small group of others who would like to ride or let us ride with them. We are a nice couple from the Niagara area who is friendly and passionate about our riding experiances. Hoping to find others with the same idea.

Re: Hello to everyone

Welcome to the board!
    anyone can hurt a fighter not everyone will get a chance to excuse

Welcome

Welcome to the site.