Flashing Spark Plug Caps

Thread: Flashing Spark Plug Caps

Flashing Spark Plug Caps

I want to grab myself a pair. Wondering about the legalities here in Toronto.

Link to JC Whitney online cat.:
    http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/...0111&langId=-1

and yes, I've got a bias for red.

Re: Flashing Spark Plug Caps

Depends whether they are visible to the front of the bike and to what extent..... if they are a zealous traffic cop could go after you for these sections of the HTA.....

Intermittent red light restricted

(14) Subject to subsections (14.1) and (15), no person shall use a lamp, other than the vehicular hazard warning signal lamps commonly known as four way flashers, that produces intermittent flashes of red light. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 62 (14); 2007, c. 13, s. 17 (1).

Red light in front

(15) In addition to the lighting requirements in this Part, a vehicle described in subsection (15.1) may carry lamps that cast a red light only or such other colour of light that may, with the approval of the ministry, be designated by a by-law of the municipality in which the vehicle is operated, but no other motor vehicle shall carry any lamp that casts a red light to the front. 1998, c. 35, s. 103.

Re: Flashing Spark Plug Caps

Quote Originally Posted by GooseYZF View Post
    Depends whether they are visible to the front of the bike and to what extent..... if they are a zealous traffic cop could go after you for these sections of the HTA.....

Intermittent red light restricted

(14) Subject to subsections (14.1) and (15), no person shall use a lamp, other than the vehicular hazard warning signal lamps commonly known as four way flashers, that produces intermittent flashes of red light. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 62 (14); 2007, c. 13, s. 17 (1).

Red light in front

(15) In addition to the lighting requirements in this Part, a vehicle described in subsection (15.1) may carry lamps that cast a red light only or such other colour of light that may, with the approval of the ministry, be designated by a by-law of the municipality in which the vehicle is operated, but no other motor vehicle shall carry any lamp that casts a red light to the front. 1998, c. 35, s. 103.
    Awesome post, thanks so much!
    I might still risk it anyhow, I think these will mostly be covered by my legs while riding anyhow. Thanks again though =)