Question about Trash Talk

Thread: Question about Trash Talk

Question about Trash Talk

When I view the Trash Talk section from the main page, sometimes when the lead thread's title has swearing in it, I will see the actual swear word, but other times it is blanked out.

Why does this happen? Just curious..

For example, the thread titled "I HATE ****ing temp agencies" reads just as that right now, but other times it reads, "I HATE xxxxxxxx temp agencies"
    "The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."

- Thomas Jefferson

Re: Question about Trash Talk

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSizzlak View Post
    No idea, but you should contact your MP about a serious issue like this. Might want to contact the papers as well...think of the children! Will somebody think of the children!
    Ask a simple question just because I am curious and get beat up.. Not feeling too good about yourself lately???
    "The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."

- Thomas Jefferson

Moderator Moderator lil red bird's Avatar

I have no idea
    Mental health who needs it?There is a reason you never see motorcycles infront of a therapists office.

Cas

It could be that the person censored their own post. Some people will *** out any swear word, even if they don't have to.

maybe the thread started in the romper room and was moved...

Quote Originally Posted by Cas View Post
    It could be that the person censored their own post. Some people will *** out any swear word, even if they don't have to.
    that's what I do sometimes
    www.durhaminline.com Inline Hockey in Durham Region

OFAH member
    My civil libertarianism grows daily when confronted with the obvious injustices I witness.

Speculation: but are you always logged in? If I'm not logged in I can't see swears in trash talk.

Quote Originally Posted by B400 View Post
    Speculation: but are you always logged in? If I'm not logged in I can't see swears in trash talk.
    You're right. If you're not logged in, you can't see swears in trash talk. Heck, you can't even see trash talk!

Quote Originally Posted by B400 View Post

I am always logged in..

- Thomas Jefferson

McBiker

Why worry about kids if soon or later they will use those words too. It is just a matter of time. lol