Parking near Rogers Centre/Skydome

Thread: Parking near Rogers Centre/Skydome

Parking near Rogers Centre/Skydome

Do you guys/girls know of any places to park a motorcycle near the Rogers Centre?

I know I can park directly in the underground parking, but I'd like to know if there are any alternatives to that in terms of free street parking or something similar.

Thanks.

Re: Parking near Rogers Centre/Skydome

Harbour Front Centre. There is a marina/cop shop.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...=18&iwloc=addr

Robertson Cres. I watched a Jays game in August, and my bike was still there. Its a great spot, short (5mins) walk away.

or try mercer st bikes are always parked there
    Silent but deadly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fili-mac View Post
    or try mercer st bikes are always parked there
    I parked on Mercer st. last time I went.

Never parked in front of the police station but there is metered parking around the hotel area.
    2008 Suzuki GSX-R 600 K8

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Mercer St

Go up or down the west side of Metro Hall (John St) between Wellington and King and make a left or right turn. It's a one way that goes from John St. through to Blue Jays way (Peter St).

Lots of bikes parked there during the day (and handicapped sticker cars). Try not to park nose in, facing the wrong direction (east) or in the loading or no stopping zones. The regular day green hornet is really nice and will usually let it side, but he gets a great vacation package.

There's also free improv at Second City after the game.

Mercer St is your best bet as it is City of TO meter parking and thus free. I parked there last Sunday when I went to Jays vs Boston. Game sucked but the ride was awesome.

e=MC2?

Mercer st. by Gretzkys or right at the end of Wellington before it stops at Spadina. There's no real street parking closer.

I park on Front st, Just past Spadina. There's metered parking on the right hand side there, and it's not too far from Rogers Centre.

'08 Suzuki Boulevard S50

Bumping old thread...

I started a new job near the Rogers Centre, just wondering what the parking on Mercer is like.. Can you park there all day? Does it fill up really fast? In other words when should I get there to get a spot? Are there any times when you can't park there?

You'll have no probs... there's always space on Mercer. There's also parking right on the corner where Spadina meets Clarence Sq. at a 5 story brick building... the owner is pretty cool, lots of guys who work in the building park their bikes up on the sidewalk (with cars too) in the summer.

http://g.co/maps/u73v8

Perfect thanks! Mercer looks closer for me, but it's always nice to have a back up location.

Mercer St. I park there almost daily when i ride to work.

I start at noon, and once in a blue moon there are no spots available. if that's the case, I usually just park on Peter Street between King and Adelaide. Metered spots there that you can park in through rush hour as well, and also always bikes there already.

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyBiker View Post
    I park on Front st, Just past Spadina. There's metered parking on the right hand side there, and it's not too far from Rogers Centre.
    Be VERY careful with parking on Front street. They have different parking rules/guidelines that kick off after April 1st. I know this from getting my bike towed last year. Such a waste of $300