2009 zx6r! - Page 2

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 zx6r!

Re: 2009 zx6r!

I'm tempted to swap, its a nice bike.
    ZX6R

SHELZGIXR6

Jus outa curiousity! Wats ur SI treated 636 worth if you decide to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by SHELZGIXR6 View Post
    Jus outa curiousity! Wats ur SI treated 636 worth if you decide to sell?
    LOL thats a question Ive been asked alot, but havent been able to come up with a straight answer yet....Id really have to sit down and do the math, but it wont be cheap I'll tell you that much, just my front brake and HB master cylinders and brake lines is over $1000....And its a clean title bike too....

I think everyone wants it, because Im usually the only one that doesnt bring any tools to the lot to work on it...Ive built it up to the point where nothing really breaks, you just ride it drop it pick it up and keep riding...

i will give u 5 g's

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    i will give u 5 g's
    And for that I will give you the bike, without the title, and no levers...LOL

Unfortunately you will Never get what you put into it.....
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    Unfortunately you will Never get what you put into it.....
    Obviously as Ive spend over $20,000 building, maintaining, and replacing bronken parts over the 4 years Ive had it....Granted all those parts arent on it at the same time, but Im not going to let it go for $5000 with the clean title....Like I said Id really have to sit down and do some math to calculate its worth as is.....There are alot of aftermarket and custom one off parts on my bike...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    .....Or that possibly mommy and daddy bought it for me like IZZO.....LOL
    ha ha ha "my folks liked me so much they bought me a motorbike for stunting"

and I supposed his bathtub toys were a toaster and table lamp?
    * It's about safety, stupid.

Congrats JP, sick looking bike.

Brian

im guessing its going to be your street bike, and if its a lot bike ur a baller

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    im guessing its going to be your street bike, and if its a lot bike ur a baller
    Im buying it to be my new stunt bike, I will ride it on the street untill it starts to feel like ****....

i wonder how long it will take for someone to start making some stunt parts for that bike, also i hear the new kawis dont make as good of a stunt bike as the older ones, thats for the 08 not sure if they changed anything on the 09

i wonder how long it will take for someone to start making some stunt parts for that bike, also i hear the new kawis dont make as good of a stunt bike as the older ones, thats for the 08 not sure if they changed anything on the 09
    I will start making parts for it as soon as I recieve mine, and I have a pretty good feeling that cages from the 07/08 will fit the 09...The only part I really need is a cage, everything else I will make myself....

The 07/08's hand no bottem end torque or midrange, and Kawi has made changes to the 09 that supposidly have given decent torque/midrange....Kane never had a 636 but he had an 03 ZX6RR (600) and he says that after riding the 09 he can say it has better torque/midrange then that bike....Which to me means it will also outpreform the 07/08 in that aspect...

Other then that every year they get lighter, and weaker....But you just have to deal with that and beef it up where it needs it....

The bottom line is the 636 is done, they arent makin it anymore...So if you want a new bike your not going to get what the 636 had....Ive realized that so Im going with a the 09 ZX6R and hoping for the best....It may not be as good of a stunt bike as the 03/04 or 05/06 but I want to stunt a brand new bike, not something old...Been there done that and its time to step into another level...My goal is to be able to stunt a compete stock bike one day without even a cage...

And honestly once the bike is up in a wheelie it makes no difference, its when your ripping around or trying to drift that you really notice the lack of power compared to a 636....

i thought bottom end torque makes the bike pull real nice on idle thats why the 636 are so good, but i guess any bike will pull nice if the idle is turned up. My bike pulls pretty hard i find myself giving too much brake and stalling pretty often

i thought bottom end torque makes the bike pull real nice on idle thats why the 636 are so good, but i guess any bike will pull nice if the idle is turned up. My bike pulls pretty hard i find myself giving too much brake and stalling pretty often
    It does but you can make up for that wil gearing too, once I have a geared ZX6R/RR up in a wheelie I cant really tell the differnce between the 636 and 600...

F4i's pull really strong, and they dont want to stall. And if you do stall it they start right back up on thier own when you come back down....If your not pulling in the clutch it will take off on you..

yeah u are right, it stalls and as soon as the front wheel touches the ground it starts right up
    i dont have a hard time stalling mine, maybe i should turn down the idle

Ok I need a favor! Well maybe not a favor cause Im willing to pay someone for their time/effort...What I need is someone that knows how to use photoshop or any image editing software, that can take a picture and modify the colours to ones that Id like...

Basically I need someone that can take this pic and change the colour of the frame, swingarm, engine covers, etc etc to a colour of powder coat Im going to be doing and white wheels...Theres only like 3 versions of different colour combinations Id like to see

So who can help me?
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 09-29-2008 at 09:26 PM.

The Twisties around Creemore on a '07 SV650S or on the Track on a '03 R6

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    So who can help me?
    PM'd you

you're like me ..put white rims on everything!!!! Pop!
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

poserrrrr do you have the matching helmet as well.