Quote Originally Posted by thumpit View Post
Sounds like a side stand or other saftey switch might have been effected by the crash. Check the connector at side stand switch.
But also, I assume you have recharged the battery? If so, in order to see if there is a short somewhere. Pick a dark, quiet room. Turn key and alarms etc off. Undo the positive batt cable. On a freshly charged battery, gently touch the pos terminal and look and listen for a slight spark. There should be none at all. If you have any, then you do have a resistive short somewhere. The bigger (louder) the spark, the more resistive the short and the quicker it will discharge the battery.
What gets harder to troubleshoot are shorts with the key 'on'. In this case you would need to know the current draw at the battery, and check with a meter to see if it is within spec.
You sure there isn't a crunched right side signal light or something and is shorting there? That would only show with key on, (engine off is ok)

If you replace a fuse and problem returns right away, then you need to find the source before replacing any other fuses. Never use a higher fuse rating.

wow thanks that helped a lot, I think thats the problem cuz I did just get it recharged at cycle city and it died again on me today while riding (N)