Aminal & Fozzy's fall ride & BBQ Fin

Thread: Aminal & Fozzy's fall ride & BBQ Fin

Aminal & Fozzy's fall ride & BBQ Fin

Just 4 days to go... kinda like waiting for Christmas morning at this point!

Anyways, I have over 100 guests who RSVP'd and am looking forward to a huge turnout! Just to keep you all informed, here's the latest, greatest plan...

The group is going to be quite large and hard to keep together so I have a few ride captains to make sure everyone gets here and a support vehicle comming up the rear. I'll be handing out maps at the zoo as well.

Fozzy's got her "freak" on cause we only have one bathroom, if you could void at the gas stop it will save you some waiting later

The weather is looking spectacular and the leaves are starting to change, should be a great photo op day.

On the down side... we won't have enough chairs for everyone, but the lawn is very comfy and there's so much going on that sitting is only temporary anyways.

Remember to tell Fozzy how "cozy" her house is!

Alot of people ask "what can I bring?" Well, smiles and appetites are all you need, and maybe a doggie treat for Sam, if you haven't met my psycho 5lb poodle.... you have a friend waiting!

Cheers
    Aminal
    In the breeze

Re: Aminal & Fozzy's fall ride & BBQ Fin

Quote Originally Posted by Aminal View Post
    ...going to be quite large and hard to keep together so I have a few ride captains to make sure everyone gets here and a support vehicle comming up the rear... Fozzy's got her "freak" on... Remember to tell Fozzy how "cozy" her house is!
    I Lol'd
    2002 Suzuki SV650s

Yours To Discover. New Techno Old School Retro. The Yamaha FZ1.

Re: Aminal & Fozzy's fall ride & BBQ Fin

Is it to late to rent a port-a-potty and 'we - the grateful guests' pay for it? Its the least we can do.