F1-Spa

Thread: F1-Spa

F1-Spa

Spa your thoughts??

Pretty good race, certainly entertaining, and is there anything greater than watching a F1 car run flat out through Eau rouge.

Watching F1 for so many years i don't get myself wrapped up in the drama, but i can understand how some fans really get ****** off with the way F1 Governs itself. These appeals and quirky stewards decisions have been going on since the Hunt/Lauda days.

Re: F1-Spa

I don't think Eau Rouge is quite as thrilling as it used to be. They're basically flat through there. It was more fun when you weren't quite sure if you were going to make it if you flat-pedaled it through there! Still, a hugely monumental corner. I would love to see Eau Rouge and 130R at Suzuka in person. Just great..

I thought the race was fairly uneventful until the rain. Which is a bit sad in some ways. I like Kimi..personality thing..but Lewis fairly ran him down in the rain. The penalty was not good to be honest. He gained a position, gave it up, got behind Kimi, then passed him legally. I don't know why they gave him such a penalty..other than Ferrari favouritism.
    "We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god." - Antonius Block