JP sponsored riders

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JP sponsored riders

JP sponsored riders

Just recently added 2 more big names from the US to my JP stunt stay sponsored riders list. Im sure some of you have heard of GURU from STREETFIGHTERZ.COM....And also Dan Jackson! Both are now stunting 05/06 636's with my stays....

GURU's bike

Dan Jackson

I dunno pretty cool.......to me anyways...

Re: JP sponsored riders

about time he went full fairing, and a nice bike
    good for you dude, some big names are using your stay these days

sick that bike looks mean.

Congrats on the new riders using your stay, wont be long berfore there isn't a rider out there pimpin those...

Quote Originally Posted by 23 View Post
    Congrats on the new riders using your stay, wont be long berfore there isn't a rider out there pimpin those...

Thanks.....I dont make too much money off these because of the amount of time I have to actually put into building each stay....I do get satisfaction out of seeing my stuff being used by the big name riders at the big comps, and also in magazines.....

And I also give some of these guys alot of respect for being able to tell the differnce between what I make and the other garbage thats out there...Some of these guys can get stays from 905 or other companies for free, but choose to buy mine for cost instead....Being a one man operation Im in no position to give out completley free stays, but I sell them to PRO riders for cost. Or do product swaps...

If you go to a comp like Stuntwars, you'll see just to name a few
    Darius
    Aaron Colton
    Dan Jackson
    Drastic Dan
    Darrick Stafford
    GURU

I just wish I had access to more bikes so I could make more models.....Ive been contacted by KANE and Jason Britten but couldnt help them because I didnt have a 07/08 ZX6R to design a stay off. They were even willing to have Kawi USA send me brand new headlights and upper fairings to help me, but I actually need the whole bike for about a week...Im buying the 09 ZX6R as soon as its available so hopefully I can add them to the list for 09....

umm yeh you have 07-08 i dont think's bush's bike is going any-where with that blown motor.

If you got Kane and Britton on-board with your stays.... that would killer. Both are Full Factory Stunt Riders..... which is not common with stunt riding these days...

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    umm yeh you have 07-08 i dont think's bush's bike is going any-where with that blown motor.
    Yeah well I have it now, and will be designing one for the 07/08 off of it.... but KANE and JB have already tested the 09's, and will be riding/stunting those before any of us.....KANE got me really exited thou, he says the 09 will make for a better stunter then the 07/08....Only thing is he said the tail is so short it will be like a 2 oclock to scrape it....He also said we should start seeing pics in about a week, after the dealer show down there...

Please make the green with green wheels!

And who wants to teach me how to TIG weld aluminum? And sell me a MILLER syncrowave 250 for dirt cheap...lol

How can i be sponsored rider too ......?

I need to come up with a cool down lap routine ....

Quote Originally Posted by Golo13 View Post
    How can i be sponsored rider too ......?

I need to come up with a cool down lap routine ....
    Win a Stuntwars comp like Dan Jackson did in 07
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTZNxYzYfDg

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Win a Stuntwars comp like Dan Jackson did in 07
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTZNxYzYfDg
    Haven't checked the clip yet .... but i was trying to be little funny ... dman i really suck at this being funny thing .... lol

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Ive been contacted by KANE and Jason Britten but couldnt help them because I didnt have a 07/08 ZX6R to design a stay off.
    eh son! whos side r u on, theres or wink 1100's?!?!?!?!?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

congrads on the new riders tho

Quote Originally Posted by Golo13 View Post
    Haven't checked the clip yet .... but i was trying to be little funny ... dman i really suck at this being funny thing .... lol
    I figured that much, but posted a serious answer anyways..Just in case anyone wondered what makes them PRO riders....Being sponsored by Alpinestars is pretty big IMO

hum... funny i posted somthing and now its gone....

anyway do you have any spare bird cage for sale?

and you have any spare time to do some nippers tire? i promiss ill ride till it snow promiss!!! and get my hand brake lock down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post
    hum... funny i posted somthing and now its gone....

anyway do you have any spare bird cage for sale?

and you have any spare time to do some nippers tire? i promiss ill ride till it snow promiss!!! and get my hand brake lock down!!!
    No spares, but summer is done so I will be putting alot more time into makin stuff and will have a steady flow of stays being made..

And I have time to change tires for a small fee, but I dont have time to work on everyones stuff for free like usual....Ive got to stop doing that! Gotta make that cake to pay for pimpin 09 .

sick ill pass by after i get my munciple permit or what ever... **** that s like my last thing to do for my dealer thang

what time you done work anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post
    sick ill pass by after i get my munciple permit or what ever... **** that s like my last thing to do for my dealer thang

what time you done work anyway?
    Dealer! What kinda dealer deal are yoou going to get me on 09 Kawi?

And does your dad drive a minivan?

dealer kinda dealer that will get you theft 09 kawi if its on the auction

and my dad drives some black ford tanka that could smash a helmet into 2 pieces when you go heads first into it and he would of drove off if that kinda **** happend... with his 250 / month at age of 70

but on my side my insurance droped down to 2g / year on this piece of ****.. and 2g/ year flat for my dealer insurance.. not bad.... time to get f350 for real...

stayin in a lot all summer for 2 years deff. helped on my insurance.... my slow as turtle nipper s on a street? **** i would of got my bike taken away and burned to the ground by now with that bs 203 ****