What are your opinions of Zdeno Cycle of Kitchener - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are your opinions of Zdeno Cycle of Kitchener

Re: What are your opinions of Zdeno Cycle of Kitchener

Zdenos - I've heard a lot of mixed things about this place. But, everytime I have gone in there it's always a great place to talk to someone about your bikes. The employees are always willing to help you with something and Al's prices are on the spot but are often good. I inquired about my bike safety and they had said that they needed the bike for a few days because of the busy time of year (which I can understand). I have heard bad things about leaving your bike there for safety as they often find or make up a problem that you have with your bike costing you a fortune to get it back. 6/10.Please see my posts on other experiences on 2 Wheel (2/100), and Tricity Cycle (10/10)

see my post on

Two wheel - http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...543#post868543
    TriCity Cycle - http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...553#post868553
    Last edited by franchiseON; 04-20-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by franchiseON View Post
    Zdenos - I have heard bad things about leaving your bike there for safety as they often find or make up a problem that you have with your bike costing you a fortune to get it back. 6/10.Please see my posts on other experiences on 2 Wheel (2/100), and Tricity Cycle (10/10)
    I would not bring my bike to get a saftey. My bro brought his bike there a few years ago, all it needed was tires so he had them put on. He got a call saying everything is good but that is turn signals don't work (they worked before he brought the bike in) told him it will cost something like $100-200 to diagnoise the problem etc.. my brother shows up, it turns out the connector was unplugged, geez wonder how that happened. Then he asks for the saftey and they start going about his chain which was not mentioned before. I don;t trust those guys.

Great place for gear and some odds and ends but pricing for their oem used parts is insane.

I've only ever had tires installed at Zdeno's but it's always been a great job at a very good price.

I also like that they will negotiate prices on gear if you're buying a few pieces.