Handles - Page 31

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Handles

Re: Handles

I have quite a few...Diamond and no, its not my stage name; Kimi Toenail and there's a pretty embarrassing explanation for that and the last one is Rose...i'm going to automotive school and im the only female in a group of about 100 men. We were introducing ourselves and when the instructor got to me he said I was the only 'rose' among the 'thorns' and it just stuck!

i don't know. It doesn't make any sense to me.

My first dualsport was black and I named her the "Beast" - hence "BlackBeast" and since have used the same username on several bike forums.
    Central America, South America & Africa on DR650's - BLOG
    2005 CBR 600RR - sold
    2007 F650GS - sold
    2008 DR650

What a great thread,

The general state of my bones throughout my life has been broken or cracked in one place or another.

Not that I'm accident prone, just my choice of activities.

At the age of about 8 when i was climbing a giant willow tree, I slipped and fell, breaking my arm on the way down, soon after that I broke my collar bone in judo when I was about 10.

All in the name of fun, I took up skateboarding(finger), rock climbing/jumping(tailbone), BMX(groin), moto cross, skiing(knee), snowmobiling(collar bone again), cliff diving, soccer(toes) and some combinations of these. Nothing major, until I got my drivers licence. 3 years later I got my bike licence. I'm sure you all can imagine what happens when a 19 year old overconfident, inexperienced thrill seeking boy is mixed with performance machinery.....I'm sure many people feel indestructable at this age.

Close to 25 years later I still take some chances that I really shouldn't, just for a cheap thrill. Gladly injurys are not nearly as frequent these days.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alex

Every once in a while, a great handle just spontaneously emerges. "Col. Angus" is brilliant, and, unfortunately, not mine. It's gotta be original.

Being away from Canada (and my beloved Toronto) so long made me think of somehow incorporating a reference... it's there, and yet neatly concealed.

Almost genius...
    “Love is the absence of judgment.”
    - Dalai Lama

I ride a F4i and think everything I say on this forum should be taken with a grain of salt. So, instead of typing "AFAIK" (As Far As I Know) before every post I just mashed it together with F4i and made it my username.

I don't like to tinker with my bikes or cars. love them stock!

Anyone say Wesley Snipes Movie, Blade... just got from that,,, works best for me as, im out an about all the time...
    RiDE: 04, Suzuki Katana 750cc

Always up For Fun...

Bad *** Jlo...cuz she simply is