AGV Ti-Tech Helmets - Any Interest?

Thread: AGV Ti-Tech Helmets - Any Interest?

AGV Ti-Tech Helmets - Any Interest?

Hey Fellow GTA'ers,
    Just wanted to see if anyone had any interest in purchasing an older (but brand spanking new) AGV Ti-Tech Helmet?

I have an opportunity to pass on some savings to those wishing to part-take in a group buy. There are three models of helmets, obviously in varying sizes. The three models are the Ti-Tech Black Gloss, Valentino Rossi VR46 and Valentino Rossi Moto-GP.

The helmets would be roughly $3-400 per helmet depending on the number of helmets in the group buy. At this point I'd like to guage interest so I can get a quote and verify sizing availability. Regular pricing for these helmets are 849, and 989 respectively for the Black Gloss Ti-Tech and the Rossi models.

Should you also wish to purchase visors, I believe they have clear, blue iridium, chrome iridium, and gold iridium, all for roughly 40-50 per visor (reg. 104). Again, prices will be firmed when I have a better idea of who will be partaking in the buy.

Please contact me via e-mail so I can keep a record. All I will need is a name (preferably first and last, but I can understand privacy), your size and which model(s) you wish to purchase.

I will confirm with you the sizes and prices when I know more. Again this is only pre-liminary offer. When things firm up, we will get into deposits and ordering.

My e-mail is alex.schmitz.ms @ gmail (dot) com

At this point in time there is no opportunity to test sizing, sizing is based on a regular fit, but they are race shells, so if you already fit your helmet down a size for racing, you may want to go up a size.

**Quick Reminder**

These helmets are not Snell Approved, they are ECE (European Snell Standards) and unfortunately are not recognized by Canadian Racing or Training Standard Officials. They are DOT approved and therefore can be used for STREET USE ONLY in Canada and the US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tt-rossi46.jpg   agv_gp-pro_rossi_moto_gp.jpg   TITECH%203_4dx%20black.jpg  
    Back to the Demon.