Yamaha Running from Police. How does it end? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yamaha Running from Police. How does it end?

Re: Yamaha Running from Police. How does it end?

If he just used his head and made it to a commercial airport he would have lost that chopper. That was a bad ending. All the chases I have seen end with the suspect calling me from a remote location on a cell and laughing at me for stopping.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ksharp View Post
    LOL dude that was intense there wasnt a cop behind him at all ! if that chopper wasnt there he wouldnt have a problem,respect
    The guy showed no skill at all. 5 lanes of traffic, just squid weaving back and forth. And in the end, mr rockstar drives into the back of a STOPPED car. LOL.

Retard. Just another ad for why kids on SS bikes are slowly ruining this sport for everyone else.

I do like how the cop pulls the carcass off the road....Like a side of beef. Tough luck for the bike. Nice toy, and awesome piece of tech. Shame that so many of them get trashed by kids.

It's interesting that in every accident involving a rider wearing sneakers, the shoes always come off.

Not being a gear nazi, just making an observation...

2kfire

car's fault as far as I'm concerned, improper lane change

seriously though you gotta ALWAYS "expect the unexpected" when riding. dude saw a stopped car and didn't stop to think "maybe this guy will change lanes..."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2kfire View Post
    car's fault as far as I'm concerned, improper lane change

seriously though you gotta ALWAYS "expect the unexpected" when riding. dude saw a stopped car and didn't stop to think "maybe this guy will change lanes..."
    EXACTLY! If you watch it slow motion he slammed on the brakes, drifted a little and had no way out! God damn cagers!

Where did his shoes go btw?

FazerRider

after watching this vid i realized just how much skill ghost rider had. not condoning his actions but man i was going 200+kph in rush hour traffic, and lived!